Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crystalshire:Developer's Edition-For Dummies

Rob Janes

@taco101:

> The fallacy here, is that if you read MY QUESTION you would know that i was asking for most current download.Im well aware that http://www.splatteredgame.com/CrystalshireDESamu.zip is on the very first post on the very first page. However people make it sound like there is a NEWER (key word) version available.

There is no new download as it is not ready yet.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I am using it for my own game yes but I'd still like to see it in the community's hands.  While my own games are coming along slower than expected, if there is an experienced developer here who wants the current source so they can take it and make it presentable then release it to the community, I'll gladly upload the current version.

The current version works great, but it just needs quite a bit of work on the UI system as it is using my own UI and can be hard for a new developer to understand.

@Rob:

> I am using it for my own game yes but I'd still like to see it in the community's hands.  While my own games are coming along slower than expected, if there is an experienced developer here who wants the current source so they can take it and make it presentable then release it to the community, I'll gladly upload the current version.
>
> The current version works great, but it just needs quite a bit of work on the UI system as it is using my own UI and can be hard for a new developer to understand.

I'm very appreciate your post. Even though, the current version looks very great and want a try.

@Darknesslighter:

> Okay, In my opinion it is time for an explanation what is going on, it's been a while since we've heard something regarding to the development progress.

@Rob:

> I am using it for my own game yes but I'd still like to see it in the community's hands.  While my own games are coming along slower than expected, if there is an experienced developer here who wants the current source so they can take it and make it presentable then release it to the community, I'll gladly upload the current version.
>
> The current version works great, but it just needs quite a bit of work on the UI system as it is using my own UI and can be hard for a new developer to understand.

Thank you for the reply, now everyone has their idea, what they can expect from this project.

@eric125:

> plz release if people can't edit a gui well then they should not try to make a game in the first place so release it so we people that understand how to do it can use this. thanks for making this.

Editing a UI in this client is far more than changing images in paint.
It renders the UI in real-time according to given coordinates, you will need to be an experienced user to understand the logic.

@Rob:

> Editing a UI in this client is far more than changing images in paint.
> It renders the UI in real-time according to given coordinates, you will need to be an experienced user to understand the logic.

yeah i know that i have been using CS:DE for a time now. but it's better if you complete all before releasing it so i will just wait for it :)

hey … may I ask? the first, I want to add EXP Crystalshine this game ... whether using data experience.ini? or use the Source in Visual Basic?
the second, why when I tried to attack, there is always reading "Does Your Attack is Nothing"
thirdly, why every time I make an NPC, always moving and not fight back ... I beg of enlightenment, thanks :cheesy: