Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Two questions…

Darth Tyllo

Hello, I have two questions.

The first: Where in the source is the Admin Panel located?(I'd like to give it it's own form, and add a Quest Editor button)

The second:  If you were to use a non-standard font on a label on a form, would you have to distribute that font with the game?

Yeah, like say I downloaded some font that is not ususally installed on a computer, and then used it on a label, would the label function properly if the font weren't installed on the Client's computer?
(Sorry for not being specific, and not providing more information very fast, homework has been kinda hectic this week.)

Ah, thank you.  Also, I've run into **another** problem.  In frmMain, when I try to compile, I get a "variable not defined" error, which highlights txtChat.Left, under Private Sub Form_Load.  When I view the Form, txtChat is definately there.  Does anyone else have similar problems with these objects coming up as variable undefined?

@Scott:

> Did you not dim a variable? When I have done that before it has said objects didn't exist.

he doesn't need to dim a variable

.@Darth:

> Ah, thank you.  Also, I've run into **another** problem.  In frmMain, when I try to compile, I get a "variable not defined" error, which highlights txtChat.Left, under Private Sub Form_Load.  When I view the Form, txtChat is definately there.  Does anyone else have similar problems with these objects coming up as variable undefined?

Make sure the syntax for txtChat.left is correct.  Make sure the property is spelled correctly(I think the .left part is lowercase)