Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first c++ game

Mr.LLoyd

Thank you i have no idea why it gives the extra Too low O_o.Im working on a console rpg right now.And what do you mean by better using a hello world tutorial ?

Edit : Oh i found out why it gives the extra Too low i fixd it it was a litle mistake ^_^.

Am i made the game if you think i copy and paste or watch from a video its pointless to copy and paste its better when you try out the stuff on your own.For the hello world yeah i always watch a hello world tutorial when i start with a language.And thanks for telling me the problem in the program :).

@Ryoku:

> Im just saying that you can find how to make this game using any group of hello world tutorials.
>
> and a hello world tutorial is any tutorial that shows the bare minimum needed to make a program.

Shut the fuck up, your program was also exactly the same as all the other starter tutorials. Everyone does that on their first try.

Like i said i have watched  a lot of different c++ tutorials but i never copy and paste a code or watch the code from a video i see how the peoples are doing it because they are many ways that you can do it then i open my compiler and build the code in my head like i want it to be and then type it up and test it.This is the best way to learn a language.And the fact that you haven't posted yours that doesn't mean i don't have to post mine and i am not telling is it better or not im simply posting my first game.