Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[W] Halloween Story contest

Sunku

Hello I am starting a contest to see who can come up with the best Halloween story for anything eg. Game, Book, Entertainment. Here is the format for voting:
Story Voted:
Story Writer:

Voting will last until Tuesday Nov. 8th

This is just for fun so there will be no prizes beside this trophy that i sketched up in a minute:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/0088ce2cff2cb28881f9caac1447131c.png)

Entries(writers):

Voting Starts after atleast 2 people post a story.

Winter-time 1995

there once was an 11-year old boy named Mike
mike lived in a flat in a bad neigborhood, and didnt have any friends at school.
one day he went to school, and something terrible happened, after class Mike was paid a visit from the school bully and his friends. they called mike a little girl and kicked him until he fell down on the ground in pain. they kept kicking him until, in pure pain, he wet his pants. the bully yelled: ''Mike pissed in his pants!'' and all mike could do is stay on the floor crying in shame.

that same day Mike went to store and bought his favourite candy! little jelly beans with all kinds of flavours: strawberry, apple and many more. when he was about to pay for the candy he noticed knifes in the cabinet right next to him, Mike also bought the most lethal looking knife.

that evening a new girl moved in the same flat as Mike did, mike went outside and sat on his favourite spot, a bench in the park. he had his knife on him and walked up to tree, he called the tree a little girl, and asked if it was scared, he started swinging the knife at the tree in anger, suddenly… he looked behind him and saw the new girl standing behind him ''what are you doing?'' she asked. Mike responsed: ''nothing, what are you doing?''
the girl said:''we cant be friends you know?''
''why not?''
''we just can't...''
as the girl walked away mike yelled at her: ''like i wanted to be your friend!''

when Mike returned home he went straight up to his room, once there he heard voices coming from the neigbors' appartement, he could hear this:
''i just dont want to do it anymore...''
''do you want her to go out hunting on her own?!''
''No! but i'm just sick of all this, maybe im getting clumsy, maybe i just want to get caught.''
Mike didn't know what was going on.

a few days later a body was found in the lake, it was fully drained, no blood left in the body.

that evening mike went to the bench in the park with a rubik's cube, the girl walked to the same bench and sat down, she asked him: ''what are you doing?'' he said: ''it's a rubik's cube... you never had a rubik's cube?''
''no''
''do you want to try it?''
''ok, how does it work?''
as Mike finished explaining how it works, he left, and the girl stayed, suddenly... the girl started shaking and her eyes turned white, vains became visible and she grew fangs, she ran away and dropped the rubik's cube, she needed blood...

a jogger ran trough an alley and heard a girl's voice say:''Help me...Please'' as the jogger approached the girl, he said:''whats going on?''
''i fell''
''well, can't you stand up?''
''no, can you bring me home? i live in the flat over there''
the jogger picked her up and got attacked by her, with almost no resistence the girl bit the jogger in his neck.

the girl returned home, and Mike could hear the voices again:
''YOU DID WHAT?!''
''i'm sorry''
''NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP!''
Mike saw the man leave.

weeks passed and each evening Mike and the girl (she told him her name was Mandy) went to the same bench, they became friends

Mike deceided to take Mandy to a special hangout, which he made with a friend who moved, once there mike finally admitted he was in love with with her and asked:
''will you go steady with me?''
''i want to keep things the way they are, is anything going change if we go steady?''
''no...''
''alright''
mike wanted to make a special band with Mandy, he said:
''close your eyes''
she did, as Mike cut his finger, blood dripped on the floor, mandy could smell the blood, and fell on the ground.
she started licking up the blood, Mike watched in pure horror. Mandy looked up to Mike, mike saw her face, with the vains, the white eyes and the fangs.
''go away!'' she said
Mike refused...

Mike has never been seen again

sorry if it sucks XD i rushed a bit...

Finished my story, kinda long. (Time taken Approx. 6 hours. Yes I made it up as I went.)

WARNING: this story is graphic and contains a lot of details of gruesome scenes. You have been Warned.

The Haunted ~~House~~ ~~Cave~~ Unknown

There is a girl, whom was no older then 8 years old. She is sitting in a white room with nothing but a small bed against the furthest wall from the door, and a desk with a single drawer and a few papers crudely drawn on messily laying on top; It is a small room, but enough room for a small child to play inside of. The Girl is kneeling down on the floor playing with a doll; a brown teddy bear with a missing eye-button. The child wears a brightly colored blue dress with a white apron piece stitched onto the front, and an equally colored bow on top of her golden hair; long and straight as if just brushed.

You hear her mother call out to her from the floor below, "Alice, are you ready yet?" she said. Then Alice slowly stands up, while still holding the teddy in one hand; now you can see that she is wearing bright colored blue shoes as well. She quickly walks to the door and as she opens it, she drops the teddy bear. She then runs down the stairs in a frantic manner as she calls out to her mother, "Yes, I am ready, are we going?"

Her mother replies, "Yes it's already dark, but we need to hurry before Nana gets back from the store, she's getting bread for that soup you like." Then Alice and her mother leave through the front door, but before they even get to the white picket fence in front of the house, Alice's brother Pops out from the bushes, and scares both Alice and their mother. He say's "What's wrong Alice, I thought Halloween was your favorite?"Alice replies to her older brother; whom looks to be around 16 and stands over 5 feet tall "Yes, I love Halloween, but not when you jump out of the bushes, and another thing, don't you think you should go as something other then Santa?"

The brother Replies, "Well, It's always made people laugh, besides I lost a bet remember? Anyways, mother you go inside and call me when Nana comes, I'll take Alice."

Their Mother replies, "Well alright, just be back before 9."

Then Alice and her brother take off down the street. At first they just hit houses for candy, but after a while Alice gets bored, "I want to go to a haunted house!" she exclaims.Her brother replies, "I was wondering when you were going to want to stop this baby stuff. Alright, my friends are renting this place for a haunted house, but it's in a warehouse on the other side of town. You game for walking a few miles? we'll hit houses on the way."

Alice replies, "You bet!"

So they head off to the Industrial part of town, but They get a phone call, "Oh, uhh… Hi mother. ... Yea I lost track of time, but Alice doesn't even seem tired. ... well, tell her we'll be back before it gets cold. ... Alright, Bye. That was mother, she said we have to be back  about 9:30, so we have time." Alice's brother says.

As they come up to the warehouse, they both stand in awe at how terrifying it looks. They both walk up a flight of steps to get to the front door, to find out It's open. As soon as they walk into the front door to begin exploring the haunted house, they fall through the floor. Alice says, "What... Where are we?"

Her brother replies, "I don't know but they can't drop people through the floor like that, someone's going to complain about a broken hip or something." They begin exploring the maze of swirly darkness, thick tree leaves, and fog, and after a few minutes, they're lost.Alice asks, "How big is this place? It's like we've been waling through a jungle for an hour."Her brother says, "It's only been 2 minutes, but still, if this is a haunted house, why is there no people, no monsters, no..." A loud scream is projected through the long passage. "That's more like it." they begin pushing past all the brush quicker to find a way out. they eventually get to a clearing, but what they see is unlike anything they've ever seen in any haunted house.

They find themselves inside of a cave with a large crater in the center, on the ledge below lay a dead body that smells unlike your standard Halloween decoration, a foul aroma like a gutted horse and burning flesh fills the air, making Alice and her brother gag. On the other side of the crater are a few house like structures made of wood, falling apart and broken. There is a bridge to the left of them supported with nothing but two posts at each side.

As the two continue to look for a way out of this cave, they find more and more dead human bodies; a scene that makes them even more sick to the stomach.

Alice says, "I think I'm going to be sick."

Her brother says, "Me too, they've gone overboard with this. We need to see if anyone else is down here. If Elisabeth is here she should know how to get out, I've had enough."

They keep looking through this cave and it's system of tunnels. Soon they hear another scream, but this time a voice with it, "Ahh!!! Stay back, I... I'm warning you... Somebody help!!!"Three gunshots go off in the other direction, and a drip of blood falls onto Alice's dress. Noticing the blood, she freaks out, her brother quickly grabs a small flashlight from his coat pocket and shines it up to find another dead body, this one hanging by a rope tied to it's foot.

They continue moving trying to find a way out, frantically. As their running down a tunnel the flashlight shines over a bright red object. "What was that?" exclaims the brother as he searches for it again, but cannot seem to locate it, "Oh well, I guess it was nothing."he turns around and finds a man with burnt flesh razor sharp teeth, and a blade in his hand walking towards them, this man however has a sinister look to him, as blood slowly begins to drip from his mouth. The brother quickly calls out "Carl? Carl is that you? come on take off the mask, Alice needs to get home it's late." but no response.

The man then lunges at the brother with the blade, but before the blade makes contact the man's head is ripped off it's body by a sharp object passing right through it's neck. As the man falls to the floor, with the blade nearly missing the brother, a pretty young girl apperes. She says, "Frank, what are you doing here? Didn't you get the message I sent you? I told you it was some kinda trap, the people who allowed us to rent this place, their trying to kill us, and since we decorated it like a haunted house, people are comming in and falling prey to their sick game."

Frank replies "Message?! What message?" he checks his phone, only to find a message that says "Don't come to the haunted house, the owner of the warehouse set us up, he's built an underground layer into the warehouse with a trap door in the front. It's filled with some kind of genetically altered humans or something. Sorry to cut this message short, but the light is attracting unwanted visitors. -Elisabeth"

Frank says, "Well what do we do? there has to be some way out of here."

Elisabeth replies, "I've been in here for a day, and although I've killed more then 30 of these things more seem to take their places. All kinds of them too, Light attracts them and sound, almost like zombies without the infection. The only 2 doors I've found are locked with more then 15 master locks, and who knows what's on the other side, and the other was open but..."

Alice says, "Brother, I'm scared, are we going to get out of here soon?"

Frank says, "I really don't know. But Elisabeth. What is on the other side of the door?"

Elisabeth stands quietly, as if listening for something. After a few seconds replies, "Follow me, I'll explain later! We've been found."

They quickly run down the nearest passage, and crawl through a small hole into a back room of one of the small houses. Elisabeth keeps them quiet for a few seconds before explaining the situation further. "Ok, now that their not after us anymore I can finish, but we have to keep our voices down. Frank, keep Alice from looking to her left, it's gruesome."  Frank looks over to witness a tragic even taken place a while ago; a dead body on a chair, there is a  .38 special in it's hand and a large hole in the side of it's head, A box of ammo lays on the floor with no ammo inside, and a splatter of blood on the wall.

Frank asks, "Elisabeth, where are the others?"

Elisabeth says, "Carl was killed first, he saw a man crying on the floor, the man stood up and shoved his hand through his stomach. The man's hand was disoriented when it came through the other side, but it was as if he felt nothing of it. I picked up the nearest thing I could find and hit the man with it, killing him, or 'It' is more perferrable. As for Steve, he fell off a ledge, something came from the ceiling and attacked him out of nowhere. And when we thought we were safe, something came through a wall and took Crystal."

Frank feels sick, and feels his sister crimp to his side; as though she's somewhat safer there.

Elisabeth continues, "The Three who remained took up arms, and decided to fight back. we grabbed anything we could and started fighting back. Amanda was the next to go, as soon as we had killed a few of them more showed up and we were outnumbered. I took a metal object that was laying on a table from inside one of these houses and started hacking away at flesh, I was relentless with my attacks. Unfortunately, Amanda ran up beside me when I was swinging, she had found another metal weapon and I guess decided to join me, I hit her and sliced her neck wide open. She died in less then 10 seconds, but we had won, or so I thought."

Frank replies in horror, "That, that's awful, how could you? Why, would you, didn't you think of stopping?"

Elisabeth says, "I had not time to react, one second I'm swinging my weapon, the next she's lying on the floor. Besides It won't matter unless we find a way out."

Frank replies, "We must make it out, wait... have you tried calling the cops?"

Elisabeth replies, "Yes, but unfortunately they just told us we could get arrested for calling the police about a 'haunted house'. Anyways, I was separated from Jim, I don't know if he's still alive."

Frank asks, "And Alex?"

Elisabeth replies, "Alex never showed, said he caught a cold. Anyways, I can hear footsteps, we should keep it down for a while."

They stop talking as footsteps and screams fill the cave. After two hours, the sounds fade, Elisabeth says, "Stay here, I'm going to look for a way out, or at least bring a few more people out of harms way, see that gun? there should be 5 rounds in it still, use them if you have to. It will call them to you but I'll run back if I hear them. Keep your heads down too."

Frank quickly asks, "About the other door, what was behind it? also, what if you don't come back?"

Elisabeth answers, "Behind the door was a room with a single light, and a giant meat grinder below a narrow catwalk. And if I'm not back in 30 minutes, You both need to grab the nearest weapon and stay strong, Run from here and find a new safe location, they'll find you eventually, just keep running."

Elisabeth leaves out of the door silently, and the two now wait. They wait in the small room for 35 minutes before deciding, it's time to leave, so they search the house for the nearest things they can find as weapons and head out.

As they leave out the front door, they see Elisabeth helping an injured woman across the bridge as a hoard of the things follow behind, some falling over the cliff's edge others making it across the edge. Frank tells Alice to wait inside the house, then he runs over to Elisabeth to assist her. when Elisabeth makes it across the bridge with the lady, Frank makes a quick decision to cut the bridge ropes, making the things on the bridge fall 100 feet to the crater's bottom.

Elisabeth gets the lady inside, then runs back out to help frank. She sees that he's cut the bridge tells him, "You know that will only slow them right? There's a passage on the right side of the crater, it's narrow enough for one person to slide across, but they will climb."

Frank asks, "How many of these things are there? I didn't see this many when we came in, where did you go?"

Elisabeth replies, "I found a new passage, this one had a very steep tunnel going up, there was light at the end of it too."

Frank says in excitement, "A way out?"

Elisabeth replies, "Yea I think so, but this lady was in a nearby cache screaming her head off, I couldn't scout it."

Frank replies, "Hmm... after we finish these, we've got to try to climb it."

Elisabeth then says, "Well looks like they've climbed. You ready?"

The two begin chopping, slashing, and killing the 100 or so things that climb up from the crater. As each one is killed blood squirts out from them splashing all over everything around, and after all the things are dead, the two take a look at each other; looking like warriors in a video game, with bloodied bodies and weapons in hand, cuts and torn clothing.

Elisabeth says, "not too bad, a few cuts and bruises, but there's some alcohol in the bathroom for that."

Frank replies, "Yea, lets just make sure Alice and the lady are safe."

They head back into the house, but not before Elisabeth takes one final look around to make sure none of the things see them entering the building.

Frank locates the bathroom and finds the alcohol in the medicine Cabinet, he begins applying it with a clean cloth to his wounds so that they don't get infected; It stings, but only for a few seconds. After washing up, he comes down to the living room of the small house, to find clean clothes on a chair. He asks, "Where did these come from?"

Elisabeth replies, "Found them in the bedroom, seems a family actually used to live here. Makes me wonder if this cave was actually built here or if the warehouse was built on top of it."

The Lady wakes up on the couch, overhearing the conversation, and starts talking. The group stop their conversation to listen to the lady. "So, It's true. I've read many books about an old town that was sealed underground by a warehouse. The books said that it was home to a government lab, that was experimenting with human re-biology."

Elisabeth asks, "Human re-Biology, what is that?"

The old lady answers, "Kind of like splicing, it's a scientific theory that if you splice specific genes, not any will do, from specific animals and enter them into unborn children, that the children would absorb the new genes and thus become a new race of sub-Human. They were supposed to be used for military operations. But something went wrong, and the Unborn children would cut themselves out of their mothers, and feed on them. the reports say that the eyes of these children were red as blood and shined when light hit them."

Elisabeth asks, "What kind of book was that from a horror? too creepy."

The lady replies, "No it was the news report of Suspicious 21st century science, the 18th edition. A series of news reports from the 20th century that would scare even scientists today, comprised into a magazine."

Frank says, "Okay, creepy. Oh, umm I don't think I've caught a name. Hi, I'm Frank, and that's my sister Alice."

Elisabeth says, "Oh, yea! I'm Elisabeth."

The lady replies, "Oh sorry about that, my name's Helga, I'm a scientist. And when I saw that this place was made into a haunted house, I just had to see. But this..."

Elisabeth says, "We know, not what anyone expected. being deceived by the owner and chased by these things was not how I expected my Halloween to go."

Helga says, "Oh, so you rented this place?"

Elisabeth replies, "Yea, but me and my friends fell pray to this horrible place. We decorated the outside, then came inside to finish with a few curtain walls, we got stuck, and were hunted one by one. As far as I know, I'm the only survivor of our group."

Helga says, "That's horrible, we'll call the police if we ever get out of here."

Frank says, "It's getting late, how safe are we here for the night? Alice has got to go to sleep, and I'm a little tired as well."

Elisabeth says, "Well, we killed at least 100 of them today, we should have pushed the message that we mean business, and arn't to be taken lightly. I'd say we're good for a few hours, they'll likely attack in the middle of the night when we're asleep. So, you all go to sleep, I'll shout if they attack. Frank, you'll have to take second shift in 2 hours, I've been up for 38 hours now, and I could use a little sleep before we head out."

Frank replies in shock, "You've been awake for 38 hours? I'll take fist shift, You need to rest."

Elisabeth replies, "No, you look tired..."

Frank interrupts, "Go I've got it."

Elisabeth heads upstairs to the rooms and takes Alice up with her. Frank peers out of the window while leaning up against the wall, waiting for anything to come out from the darkness.

An hour passes but still nothing, but it's hard to see through the fog and darkness, only a few fallen flashlights illuminate the cold cave, flickering in the darkness. But not even a footstep is heard, as if the things had all been killed. It's quiet, the only noises heard now are of the creaking bridge, the wooden doors of the neighbor's house, and of falling rocks.

Another hour passes before a loud voice is heard, it sounds as though the police have come to get the lights turned off. The voices continue calling out echoing through the cave. Now footsteps can be heard, almost as if the things have begun running towards the man.

Frank, takes a look out the window, and sees a couple dozen of new smaller things climbing down from the roof of the house. He quickly runs up stairs to get Elisabeth and Alice up. When he opens the door, he doesn't find the girls, but does see a single of these new things ravaging through the room, as if searching for them. It looks at the door, to find Frank looking at it.

It quickly jumps directly at Frank, but he slams the door shut.A scream comes from the floor below, he peers down to see a few of the small things inside the living room attacking Helga with small knives. One of the things spots him and starts chasing.

Frank quickly runs into the bathroom and locks the door behind him.When he turns around, he sees a man standing there with his eyes closed. This isn't one of his friends though, it's a man whom stands over 6 foot tall, with tattered and dirty clothes, a red scarf over his face, and dressed in military attire.The man says, "Hi, I saw you come in through the trapdoor with your sister. I believe I heard an Alice, is the lady..."

Frank replies, "What?! who are you, where is Alice?!"

The man replies, "My name's not important, just refer to me as The Messenger. The girls are safe. The man who came in just now, let us just say, His soul's been damned."

Frank asks in a horrific manner, "What does that mean? The Governor? are you saying your over 100 years old?! Tell me the truth, NOW!"

The Messenger replies, "Breaking into my house and demanding answers from me? but your the first ones in a while to survive this long, how about getting out of danger first, before we talk? If you want to see your mother again, please come with me, unless you would rather stay here when the little Imp rips open that door."

The Messenger walks through the wall, as if the wall didn't exist. Frank, not wanting to be killed by this thing, walks over to the wall and pushes his hand up to it. There is an intense burning sensation but he proceeds through it. He feels like his body was burning for an hour, but makes it through untouched. He looks around an sees a nice room with a red carpet, black walls with decorative design, a large bookshelf with a hundred or so books on it neatly placed, a desk sits on the opposite side of the room with a few papers sitting on it and a quill pen, and there is an empty chair behind the desk.

Frank begins slowly walking up to the desk, but when when he's half way up to it, he feels a heat like that when he walked through the wall, and a bright reddish-orange light hits him on the face. As he turns towards the window, he sees an inferno of towering flame, giant rock pilers towering over thousands of feet, people on fire burning whilst falling from the sky, and mountains that spew lava endlessly, while orange ash floats through the air.

"Am... Am I in hell?" says frank scared out of his mind.

A voice comes from his left side, "No, well not yet anyways. You see, It's my job to show what your afterlife will be like if you don't change. I'm a messenger, but that world you were in was real. It's a rift in the world, one of which that leads into a crazed Apocalypse world, Unfortunately any whom die within are Damned forever. Having a Haunted house there, was stupid to say the least." says the Messenger.

Frank asks, "What of my sister and Elisabeth? are they...?"

The Messenger replies, "No, no. they've been sent back to the mortal world. You on the other hand are here, why? What would make a boy, who dresses as Santaclaus for Halloween, be doing here in this place? I'm only here to convince you to change, I cannot tell you the answer."

Frank replies, "What do you mean? I haven't done anything wrong."

The Messenger replies, "No, you haven't, not yet, But you will be given the opportunity, and with your current record, you will choose wrong. The message has been given, so I'll send you back now."

Frank wakes up, only to find that they've just fallen into the hole at the entrance of the Haunted house. He looks around to see the same swirly drapes set up but no thick trees blocking the way this time, just a sign that says "Welcome To Hell". His sister is pulling him in to enter the haunted house with her, he walks into the door to the haunted house with her. and finds himself inside of a pitch black corridor.

The End?

Lord Bonk had recently purchased an old Victorian house. He went to view the house as was agreed by the current owner, and was suprised to find the house empty and unlocked. He stepped into the cold hallway and heard a faint chanting.

_"I'm gonna bite your arms off, I'm gonna bite your legs off, I'm going to bite your head off, I'm gonna eat you up."_

A shiver went down his spine. He followed the noise into the hallway and up the staircase.

_"I'm gonna bite your arms off, I'm gonna bite your legs off, I'm going to bite your head off, I'm gonna eat you up."_

The fear of what lay in waiting fleeted across his incredibly sharp mind ans he heard the chanting once again in the corridor.

He stepped into the bathroom, sweat across his brow as he heard the chant again, the sound swelling in his ears.

_I'M GONNA BITE YOUR ARMS OFF, I'M GONNA BITE YOUR LEGS OFF, I'M GONNA BITE YOUR ARMS OFF, I'M GONNA EAT YOU UP._

He flung open the bathroom cupboard, and to his shock there was…

A MAN EATING JELLY BABIES!

**NOTE: This story is in a first-person view.
**The Ghost of Wrathfront****

"Are you sure, May?" I said.
"Yes. I'm sure it's here." replied May.

"So, what are we doing here again?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. But I know there's supposed to be a tomb around here."

So if you've guessed it already, yes. May and I are tomb raiders, or for other words, thieves.
Ok, never mind. Let's just get on with my story.

"I don't think we should get in there." I said miserably as we faced a huge stone gate with a lockpad.
Normally, I've seen tombs with a no trespassing sign or anything that tells that people have been there, but no.
There was no evidence that any living thing has survived or tried to steal from this tomb.

"Don't be a coward. We need to do this. Mom's sick and we need money." May explained.
May broke the lockpad and threw it away.
"Let's go?" I said.
"You first." May replied.

So I moved the stone blocking the entrance to the tomb and we entered it.
All of a sudden, the stone moved again, sealing us inside.
"Holy crap!" May and I said together.
"I told you, we shouldn't have entered this tomb. How will we get out?" I insisted.

May thought of it, but she couldn't think of an idea, then her careless self just dropped the thinking.
So we went on our way. But as we walked onto the darkness, a purple light emitted in front of May.
I backed away, afraid. May disappeared.

I was very shocked and I ran, but I was no match for that mysterious light that destroyed May.
I tripped, and I pleaded for mercy. I thought I would die, but the light disappeared as I realized it was all just a dream.

"Where am I?" I said.
"We're here." a voice said.
Soon, I realized it was May.

"Are you sure, May?" I said.
"Yes. I'm sure it's here." replied May.

Then, I realized another thing before I saw a huge stone gate.
The next things that happened were worse than before.

Just made it in a rush, my mind couldn't think about nothing more "elaborated" than this. Here you go, its kindof a explanation letter? idk:

Hard to tell I was not excited, who wouldn't? That day, oh, i remember everything, even the slightest details. Happiest day of my life, surely it was. Possibly not even one of you heard about the town of Phrak, well, that's where i live. And no matter if you want to read this, im going to tell it anyway, because im in need of telling this to someone. Well, here it goes.
It was a spring day, happiness could be feeled in the air, the children played in the huge yard outside my house, that were good times. I had been watching them all day long, i never had a childhood, i found them children amazing, vigorous, brave, not as adults though. They were monothematic, boring beings, and it seemed that the life escaped from them. That's why i love child's so much. They are FULL of life, they are a source of life, they are the fuel of common life. And there they were, running in my garden, peacefully, harmoniously. Babies, childs, teenagers, all of them playing together, in my garden.
The day passed amazingly fast for me. Being in the balcony all day long wasn't my "normal" daily routine. In the past i used to play in my garden too, i used to be happy in those days, and the children accepted me as one of them. But that day, i feeled, while i was watching them, the increasing need of taking all and each of them, in my hands, and tell them everything was going to be alright, when it wasn't, just to see their innocent, fat faces, reflecting hope.
It was hard for me. Resisting that need. It was the hardest thing i had ever done in my life. I had this need in the past, but this time it was differet, stronger, harder to evade, so i just simply decided to confront it. I weared my finest clothes, and at dawn prepared to finally, after all those years, i was finally decided to get out. They remembered me. It was a relief. They remembered the days i used to play with them. They were greateful that i gathered the strength to go down again. That another day, the second most important day in my entire life. After the one im narrating just now, was the day in which i lost both legs, while playing with them kids. I was doing the same that they did, i was just hanging off a tree, i wanted to be a part of them. And i falled hardly into the ground. I suffer from osteoporosis. Them kids laughed at me. Their hands were all pointing at me, with a big smile on their plump faces, laughing.
I got out of the story, my fault. Pardon me, please. The real matter will continue now. The hunger was growing inside me at an incredibly fast speed. As i said, i weared my most fancy clothes and i headed downstairs, crawling through the hallway and went outside. All their faces, watching at me. I remembered that other day again. His faces, laughing. But no, that was not happening, that was just my imagination. That was not happening. I crawled to a chair and sat down. One of the eldest boys came to me, asked me, if i needed help, oh, if only he wouldn't have asked that question to me. Help? who needs help when you have spent seven years on your own, feeding on donations, sitting in front of a window and rarely staying on the balcony all day long, looking how other can move, while i can't without difficulties? I Don't Know. But i simply answered:

-Yes, i need your help with something. Come with me, Everything
is going to be alright, kid, everything.

He came with me without doubting, who would doubt of an incapacitated man? If he can barely move. We went into the little room that was located south of my house. No one followed us. The kid was amazingly strong, he carried me into the room without any problem. His strength was amazing, rejuvenating. I thanked him and asked him if he could lay me on a wooden chair that was on the left corner, that was a strategic point that had easy access to all the tools in there. I took the hammer, and while i was talking in a soft voice to him that everything was going to be alright, and while he was not paying attention. I threw the hammer towards his head. It made a soft, barely audible noice, no one could ever have heard the countless times that same hammer broke the front head of all that sweet little children. Letting me eat them. Slowly, with even pleasure, but i kept the legs of James. He was the first one, i have sewed that pair of legs to my body, and no one had ever again watched at me with contempt.
Kids' flesh had mantained me alive for so many years now, i can barely remember anything apart besides that days. rejuvenating my old body. And just an advise youngster, keep the family close, because not everyone is what you think they are really. Specially the ones you think you know well. Oh, and i almost forgot, never, everything can be alright.

My best wishes,
James Eve. A. Right

P.S: Oh, forgot to say, That day, was October 31st of the year 1673.

It's pretty terrible but:

You've all heard my story; I'm sure but see it through my eyes.

Before the so-fitting nickname I now bear, my name was Eachuin Maclean. My initial goal was to, like many other young boys from my settlement were to attain the role of a well respected paladin.

There were people who exchanged their knowledge of the light for a few gold pieces of course, but there was none other than the Violet Crusade. Joining involved trial upon trial, each involving their own tedious task.

But at last the burning light shined upon my tortured soul and they approached me, inviting me to join their all-too-good clique.

The training was arduous and endless and after an excruciating year, I was commissioned to aid a battalion in intercepting a cadaver-filled ship before it reached the main land.

As I said, the training was excruciating. Their one and only rule was etched in to your brain every waking hour; "no mercy for the dead". I had been battered with this single though for the entirety of that year and when the day finally came to intercept that ship, I had no self control.

They were not dead. They were undead. They were the orphan souls of people who fled their own lands hoping to begin once again. Among them were my wife and children. Proudness turned to maddening thoughts about what I had just done; how I had murdered the only thing that separated me from what they are now.

No more. I swept through the ranks of the Violet Crusade, wasting the officers who had so horrifically shaped me.

And then the swift blade of the beheader seamlessly sliced through my frigid neck. From what I was told, I was given an officer's burial. I laid dead for under a week before Orlek revealed himself to me. I was pulled back from the emptiness to my disdain, but he cared not.

Alone, without mind and without soul, I rose from the ashes and pillaged the villages I once adored. I scorched the innocents and their homes, I cauterized the filth of the living and I hadn't a clue.

No mercy for the living.

I'll enter. Here's mine:

Elaine, Jack and Daryn each rode through the roads of Halendire, their horses side by side, differing and their hooves hitting the ground, creating a huge dust cloud. Through the city of Halendire, they could see the giant decorations hung up and the flickering lights around them which passed by so quick that it gave the illusion of them moving along with them, but slowing down and stopping behind them. Elaine turned to face Jack and Daryn, who were too concentrated on riding their horses, and decided not to shout out to them. Despite this, she opened her mouth and started yelling at them. "Do you have ANY idea when we will arrive in the cursed village?" She asked loudly, muffled by the sound of clopping. There was a sudden silence between the three, and she could not even hear the panting from them. Daryn turned to Elaine slowly and had a stern stare on her. "Soon," he said bluntly.

As the guards opened the city gates and let the three through, the environment around them was just a huge forest, mystifying and dark. The three looked around, careful not to go through the wrong split roads. While they were riding, they started to hear somewhat chilling noises- like the howl of the wolves in the distance, or what seemed to be the moans of the undead. They rode for what seemed like hours, the three being silent after Elaine had asked her question, the area around them only filled with creepy noises and the clopping of the horse feet. In the distance, they could see a small town, lit by ominous blue lights. "Are you ready?" Jack shouted to the other two. Elaine and Daryn nodded their heads, and swiftly rode through the village gates.

They slowed down and eventually stopped, the clopping stopping and rendering the entire village silent, but they would hear soft whispers in the distance, as if someone was right next to them. They got off their horses and realised there was an ambient drum, constantly beating. They looked around to see that the village was filled with old oil lamps which had a flickering blue flame inside, which chilled even Elaine to the bone- even if she was a high-priestess. This was expected- however- as the three were just young, assigned on a job to investigate an isolated village. They left their horses at the wooden gates and started to walk through the village. There, they saw all sorts of people, all dressed in dirty black robes, carrying pumpkins which had a flaring green colour coming out of their eyes.

As they walked, Elaine stroked her hair and whispered ancient words, making her hand glow with patterns of ancient runes. Jack glanced at her. "What are you doing?" He asked, confused by Elaine's cautious behavior. Elaine looked back, her eyes with a look of fear… and determination. "You can never be too safe, Jack," she replied with a trembling voice. As the group walked through the village, they just took a glance at every corner. "There doesn't seem to be anything wrong," Daryn said in an assuring voice. Elaine and Jack just kept walking. "Don't you think it's a little... strange? I mean, they're all in hoods," Elaine replied in a voice mixed of curiosity and fear. At that moment, a little child walked up in his dark robes with a pumpkin in his hand. The child placed the pumpkin on the ground as the three stared at him with a strange look. The miniature figure slowly took his hood off, and at the corner of Elaine's eye, swore that she saw the green colour emanating from the pumpkin getting stronger and stronger.

As soon as the child took off the hood, he lunged at Elaine, who screamed and planted her palm onto the child's face, and the child started to crumble to ash. "What did you do?" Jack shouted in contempt at Elaine. But his look of anger against her was slowly replaced by a look of deep, deep fear, as he saw the child's corpse slowly crumbling. His face- No- It's face was half rotten and had several scars on it, with a smirk fixed to it's jaws. The three panicked to see that the people around them were slowly advancing onto them, taking their hoods off to reveal hideous faces, deformed and rotten. Jack raised his sword and Daryn quickly pulled out two knives from his belt. Elaine fixed her hands together, as if she was praying.

The undead slowly advanced and when they were only a few meters away from the group, they quickly lunged at them, attempting to claw their faces off- but Jack slashed their heads off and severed their limbs, Daryn drew more knives to throw (which was effortless, as the undead just rose up again) and Elaine took out a staff, trying to bash the advancing undead and casting spells on the remaining ones. Soon, they were becoming overwhelmed, and had no chance. Elaine looked everywhere and saw a lamp and a switch flicked off in her mind. "Daryn!" She shouted. "Yeah?" Daryn replied, confused. "See that lamp over there? Throw a knife at it! I'll cast a spell and engulf these monsters in the flames of hell!" At that moment, Daryn smiled and took out four knives, throwing each one madly at a lamp. Each lamp smashed and fell down from the hooks they were put on, and a small flame was flickering between the broken glass. Elaine chanted ancient words and her eyes began to glow along with both her hands, the four fires started to flicker madly and expanded quickly, engulfing all the undead in flames. Suddenly, a zombie jumped out of the sweeping blue fire which danced in the pale moonlight and attempted to claw his face off, but Jack cut it's head off, which flew into the flames and let out a blood-curdling scream.

The three, shortly after, returned to the village, rewarded for their tremendous courage. At the ceremony, they all drank excessive amounts of beer and wine- even Elaine (who wasn't supposed to as a Priestess) and they celebrated. The Knight Leader and his two assistants each sat on a chair high up on a wooden platform shouted. "We all welcome you to our ceremony to celebrate Lady Elaine, Knight Jack and Assassin Daryn's first mission and success which saved many lives in the future!" The Leader shouted, particularly at the three. They stood up and walked up to the wooden platform and bowed to the many knights and mercenaries at the feast. To their surprise, the Knight Leader and his assistants were wearing black hoods, slightly pulled back. "Haha! Take those hoods off silly!" Elaine laughed, hiccuping after from all the beer. She then quickly threw back their hoods and revealed three rotting faces. Everyone started screaming madly, as the three zombies leapt at the audience, feasting on their flesh, and turning them into one of them. The three tried to fight off the growing population of the undead, and started hacking and slashing through the crowd.

"Well, that was a long night!" Jack shouted, triumphantly standing over a pile of the zombies. Elaine and Daryn laid down on the grass, Elaine's blonde hair drooping over each blade. "So, what do we do now? All our friends are now freakin dead.... undead..." Daryn asked, particularly to Elaine. "Dunno. Maybe we should stay for a night or two... and hopefully none of US becomes a zombie!" She laughed out. The three laughed and the last of the lights in the village flickered out from the strong winds, making the entire surroundings as dark as the robes of the undead.