Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tech target

darkserver

@Chev:

> lets c u do better

-____- I love seeing people challenge me like this. I don't accept challenges from people who can't even take the time to write out full words. I was giving my honest opinion. For the record, I have been doing graphical work for over 10 years and don't need to prove to you that I can do better then someone just starting out.

Holy shit… are you kidding me... I just recently notice this. I made this bro. Why would you steal.... Thats not cool at all... And if you think your going to get away with it. Trust me I have prove that it belongs to me. My video with My sprite on youtube is wayyyyyyyyyy older then your post. I wont make this into a problem. Just know that this really belongs to me. Want full prove I'll even give you a link to my oldest video and with the same sprite is in the video. I made it light green for a reason. It was to match the concept of my game.
>! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rARfyJ3nioM&feature=channel_video_title

@Taegan:

> I would say he could have just found it and assumed it was okay to post it hadn't he said it took him a while to make. Lame.

And to be honest, it didn't take me long to make it. its was a quick 5 to 10 minute job. But the fact that he said it took him a while to make it. upsets me…  :sad: I guess I have to get use to people stealing other peoples work.  :O

@Muffen:

> He never claimed that he made it. He is just giving it out. You guys need to chill out it's not that good anyways.

Well, mister, he said…
@darkserver:

> thanks took a while to make. :cheesy:

which would imply he made it. Therefore, your statement is invalid. Thought, he didn't claim it with the proper words(What you may think), by what he said you can obviously notice how he is claiming he made it.

• 1 month later...
@darkserver:

> thanks took a while to find. :cheesy:

Nice edit, bro. Next time you want to claim other people's work as your own you should do it on a community which isn't frequented by the person you stole from.

There are plenty of websites dedicated to stealing my work and re-releasing it under other people's names. You should go join those sites.