Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAID] CS:DE Work

BeNjO

>! Iv been working on a small time project and have hit a brick wall, i need someone to change the current 800x600 screen resolution to 1280x720 so its basically wide screen.
>! The game it self it no where near finished but has had about 2 months work and have paid a few other people to do some small work. The project it self is just a spare time thing for me and this small adjustment would complete the UI coding part so i can then get to work on a GUI.
>! Required: code changes and the stretching of default GUI to make it work.
>! Payment: Paypal (upfront if required)
>! Other Work: If the resolution is successful then i would like other stuff done, but can discuss it after.
>! History: Used Elysium, Mirage, VBGORE, and now working on CS:DE. My Elysium game is the only one i fully completed but since elysium was not the most _ideal_ engine to begin with many bugs/errors later the player database died.
>! Looking around $10-15 for this small fix and future work will be offered to the person that takes up this work.

Now looking for someone to create me a GUI.. I snipped my original post because its not needed anymore. Please contact me with a price and for further information.

Contact me via MSN: [email protected], GTalk/email at [email protected] or simply PM.

This is very easy. I can resize the screen in a matter of minutes. Even put in options for multiple screen resolution. However, moving the GUI around will take alot of time because of the GUI System.

I will charge this based on the time it take me to finish, not how difficult it is since it's fairly easy.

Sincerely,
Rithy