Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitch Streaming? What would you like to see streamed?

IFX

so im thinking i want to get into streaming to twitch. But I have no idea what to stream. My pc is pretty good but id like to stick to older games anyway. or games that aren't too intensive. just to keep play-ability at a maximum. 

Here's what I'm thinking id like to stream:

Minecraft (mostly creative, building huge structures.  I worked on a server for 2 years and know well how to build good looking projects)

DOOM 3 BFG Edition. On nightmare. 100%. (just to mention it will be my first time beating it)

Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth. I want to get platinum god.

Nuclear throne. ive never played it before but i want to.

And either Age Of Empires III or 1701 AD I dont know yet.

And i DEFINITELY plan to stream portal/portal 2\. saying as i speedrun portal frequently

If there is anything else you would want to see while im still thinking of games to play let me know. Ive also been thinking of streaming my full work on a game i want to design. showing coding, pixel art, mapping and all.

I honestly can't fathom what the fuss is about in regards to streaming.  The only time I ever watch a stream is to scope out a new game that I'm thinking about buying, otherwise it's just not my thing to watch other people playing video games; it's just not real entertainment.  Now I will say that I've streamed a few times here and there, I have a few vids of me melting faces when the BF3 beta dropped and rolling 5s and clutching like crazy with a feral, but would I ever invest in it or do it as a hobby?  Nah.

So my answer is this.  Do what you find enjoyable.

> I honestly can't fathom what the fuss is about in regards to streaming.  The only time I ever watch a stream is to scope out a new game that I'm thinking about buying, otherwise it's just not my thing to watch other people playing video games; it's just not real entertainment.  Now I will say that I've streamed a few times here and there, I have a few vids of me melting faces when the BF3 beta dropped and rolling 5s and clutching like crazy with a feral, but would I ever invest in it or do it as a hobby?  Nah.
>
>  
>
> So my answer is this.  Do what you find enjoyable.

Well said.

> Have you tried Braid? It's a fun game, oddly fun though

I will look into it.

Edit: looks like a pretty fun game. seems like id have to put a week or two aside just to play that.

> Hearthstone is a fun game to stream, very afk lets you talk tot the community, which is very important

I was considering it. and hearthstone wouldnt eat up bandwidth to stream