Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLZ HELP guys i have a problem

Shishibukai

Hey guys.So there is was.i wanted more paper dolls and stuff so i dont need to make them
(yes im lazy)anyways i went to recources,and got a bunch of paper dolls
i found a new place to get paperdolls on forums.so i deleted the old ones with the new ones.
Then my paper doll list got down to 12.i  was weirded out  becuz i made items with the paperdolls
i got in the first place.so i brung back the paper dolls from the recycle bin and then delted the items.
this is becuz when i clicked them with out the paperdolls it went error and shut down my eclipse.
i deleted the one,but the other dint work.then i PERMANTLY deleted the armor.i should have NOT
have done that becuz i mightve been able to delete it.anyways,it got my paper doll selection
in the creating items section down t' 3.i said o yeah thats fine.ill just create the items with the
paperdolls,THEN move then to the back of the list where i can switch them to make new items.
I tried it.Unfortunately,my happiness didnt last.when i switched them,there was no paperdoll selected because the list was down to 3.i looked it my paperdoll folder and then i said,maybe ill delete some out of the ,idk 60 paperdolls there,well that did nothing.(stupid,ikr?)so idk how to fixit.guys any help would be awesome.you champs and champettes are awesome.so plz,plz help me.

Not meaning ta sound mean, But I really don't understand what your asking? Is it your pc thats deleteing the img's? Is it the program not finding them, or Deleting them? If its not detecting them, make sure that all the files are bmp files. If the program is deleting them I recommend getting a fresh copy of Eclipse and make sure that the library files are installed. If you have any problems after that then your pc could possibly have a virus. Although iv never heard of suck a virus, In this case just download a program like AVG Free or Advanced System Care 5\. And if you have any problems after this just msg me and ill try and help you out.

@Rusher:

> Please don't triple post and just use 'Modify' to edit your post.
>
> This is a forum, please be patient.

And use proper grammar. It looks as if a four year old hijacked your keyboard. If you want people to take you seriously then I highly suggest using proper grammar.

You guys shouldn't have to tell him what to do to be taken seriously; those are things people learn the longer they use the world-wide-web.

Also, don't backseat moderate this guy. I'm sure he doesn't like being lectured by a bunch of random forum-go'ers. If you would like to help him with his posted problem, then that is fine. Just make sure you don't come off (in regards to first impressions) as condescending dicks.

The only one here that took him seriously with his problem was Furrzie Devine.

Thank you, Devine.

Sorry I really wasn't trying to sound like a condescending dick I just couldn't tell what the problem was with the way it was typed. I would love to help but I can't help if I can't understand the post. I'll try and be more, for lack of a better word, patient next time.

@Zetasis:

> Sorry I really wasn't trying to sound like a condescending stick I just couldn't tell what the problem was with the way it was typed. I would love to help but I can't help if I can't understand the post. I'll try and be more, for lack of a better word, patient next time.

Thanks for understanding!

Hypocritically, I did a lil' backseat moderating myself by lecturing you guys. ;)