Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Castlecrashers

darkserver

@darkserver:

> well im a big fan of castlecrashers and i made these my self
> no credit![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/0a868e692fc8084fd212153895de7f54.png)

Im am making a castle crashers game lol. Think you could make some more weapon pixels? I like the sword.

@tntboss2:

> Well he said that he made it by him self not by his friend and he is not taking credit so honestly what's ur problem? :s

The original sprites are famous. Breeze. If anything, he should of said "I edited breeze" not "I made these myself", because everyone knows he didn't.

@tntboss2:

> little funny :D
> if i make logs or a mace i cant say that i made it :PPP
> Because some other person have made some logs or that mace… only saying
> the world is stupid......

No, that's not what he means.

Breeze is a known character set. It is a base for making new characters. It may not seem like much to you, but this includes the actual body of the character, which can be pretty hard to make, depending on your skill.

Yeah, all against me but idc xD
Only want to say also to you that most game resources are edit from some others ''breezed'' characters/resources game developers do edit other ready made ideas to their own even the big companies. And tell me if i am wrong but i have friends involved in that. And if u think eclipse are everything. Then u are wrong.
Robin did a very good job to you small lazy kids incapable to make ur own engine and realesed eclipse. U guys can't be grateful about what he did and talk shit about him even if u use his engine. That would i never do Both realese and talk shit. (Not
Meant to u)!

@tntboss2:

> Yeah, all against me but idc xD
> Only want to say also to you that most game resources are edit from some others ''breezed'' characters/resources game developers do edit other ready made ideas to their own even the big companies. And tell me if i am wrong but i have friends involved in that. And if u think eclipse are everything. Then u are wrong.
> Robin did a very good job to you small lazy kids incapable to make ur own engine and realesed eclipse. U guys can't be grateful about what he did and talk shit about him even if u use his engine. That would i never do Both realese and talk shit. (Not
> Meant to u)!

I can't even understand you anymore.

@tntboss2:

> Only want to say also to you that most game resources are edit from some others ''breezed'' characters/resources game developers do edit other ready made ideas to their own even the big companies.

That's illegal. Commercial games can't use breeze anything, RMXP/RMVX are both copyrighted to the RMXP engine… Any real project or company creates their own resources for their projects.

@tntboss2:

> Then take a look? U can't deny that it looks almost exactly like prince of persia main character

OH, I SUPPOSE YOU'RE RIGHT. IF SOMETHING LOOKS REMOTELY CLOSE TO SOMETHING ELSE, ITS STOLEN.
I'm glad we could agree, please stop talking about it.