Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO 3.0?

Jumbofile

@Scrooge:

> It's a Brazilian board. Most of the administrators have been banned. They have a nasty habit of releasing my private stuff.
>
> Their copy of Crystalshire was leaked months before it was released to the general public.

I dont understand releasing stuff for free… basically you buy something and give it out for free in exchange for publicity? That doesnt sound like a very good deal...

I'd say it is. Rather than everyone buying a copy they get one and then release it themselves. Gives them the credit for what I did which is worth quite a lot.

If you consider the fact that Crystalshire & Eclipse were equal to a degree in my job application then that's 3 years of student loans, debt and lost earnings I've avoided.

Considering I get paid £24,000/yr and the cost of tuition alone is £9,000/yr having my name linked to Eclipse and Crystalshire has been worth at least £150,000.

@Whack:

> Robin, we all know how skilled and beast you are! lol xD

Suck up is a suck up.

Didn't we support that forum at some point? I could've sworn that Marsh said something about that forum back in '09 in the shoutbox. Maybe it was a Spanish forum I'm thinking of…

@Scrooge:

> I'd say it is. Rather than everyone buying a copy they get one and then release it themselves. Gives them the credit for what I did which is worth quite a lot.
>
> If you consider the fact that Crystalshire & Eclipse were equal to a degree in my job application then that's 3 years of student loans, debt and lost earnings I've avoided.
>
> Considering I get paid £24,000/yr and the cost of tuition alone is £9,000/yr having my name linked to Eclipse and Crystalshire has been worth at least £150,000.

So your basically getting paid to release your stuff on here?

@Jungle:

> Didn't we support that forum at some point? I could've sworn that Marshy Dearest said something about that forum back in '09 in the shoutbox. Maybe it was a Spanish forum I'm thinking of…

That was http://www.mmorpgbr.com/ a different site.