Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Simplified GUI Mockup

Kinjiru

@Kinjiru:

> Thinking of putting it above the hotbar, it could also go under the others. Which would look better?

I think that if you moved the hp bar up the couple of pixels to the point where the top of the hp bar was aligned with the top of the hotbar icons you could then move the mp bar up some and have more then enough room for the exp bar and it would look better anyways.

As for the overall style, I have seen it ALOT so it is overall not very appealing to me personally. One other thing you may do, is change the icons so the text is centered and spread them out more there is too much room on the right side considering the hp bars are right at the edge.

All of this is, of course, my opinion. Good luck with your game.

@Her0â„¢:

> I like it, this style has always appealed to me, the classic RPG feel.

That's what im going for, the classic RPG feel

@jcsnider:

> I think that if you moved the hp bar up the couple of pixels to the point where the top of the hp bar was aligned with the top of the hotbar icons you could then move the mp bar up some and have more then enough room for the exp bar and it would look better anyways.
>
> As for the overall style, I have seen it ALOT so it is overall not very appealing to me personally. One other thing you may do, is change the icons so the text is centered and spread them out more there is too much room on the right side considering the hp bars are right at the edge.
>
> All of this is, of course, my opinion. Good luck with your game.

Yeah the Icons just don't look right to me either, There too off centered, I may get rid of the text all together and put them on buttons with just the icons.