Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Date advice

saadhamza

I can't believe this topic actually exists. Then I suppose, your a 16 year old virgin who's probably never even hugged a girl before. Talk to her about what you want to talk to her about. Ask her about what you want to know. Don't make conversation for the sake of it. You should be interested in learning about her. There's no right or wrong way (well perhaps wrong in your case who doesn't even know how to ask her about what she likes on TV). Whether your after a relationship, sex, or just to get stoned, be yourself and don't be an awkward milksop fuck.

Remember, as Azkazan said, girls don't want to date or hang around a awkward pussy twat. They all dream of being with someone like me (dominant, amazing personality, talented, funny, very fit, and incredibly attractive)

Don't do romantic shit. Ever.

Just flex like Kreator does. It gets all the sheep and koala bears hot.

On a side note, I was serious about romantic stuff… don't try to do that unless you know she likes it. Being romantic freaks some girls out, being romantic on first date freaks most of the girls out.

> your a 16 year old virgin who's probably never even hugged a girl before.

Well, that's just a bit harsh :P

> There's no right or wrong way (well perhaps wrong in your case who doesn't even know how to ask her about what she likes on TV).

I mean, it's not as if i don't know how to talk, lol. It's mostly just because my parents brought me up in an environment in which guys were taught to stay away from girls. So, i think it's pretty natural for me to be a bit nervous. Of course, i'm guessing it's mostly going to be just like talking to one of my friends, so it should go alright. Though, just to make sure, are there any key things that i should talk about with a girl that i would normally talk about with a guy? Well, i suppose it does depend on the type of girl. We'll probably end up talking about her cat =P

> They all dream of being with someone like me (dominant, amazing personality, talented, funny, very fit, and incredibly attractive)

I've already told you on multiple occasions that you're a sexy beast, you don't have to rub it in :3

And yeah, i'll definitely stay away from the romantic bs