Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 minor problems

Nahchito

Hi guys.
So 've been source editing and I have to main problems:

1-I can normally create an account, but whenever I try yo login, it says "Version outdated, visit http://blablablala".

Why does this happen?!

2-Whenever I open the game, my window's seven color scheme changes to Basic scheme (VERY annoying)

I've only edited the GUI, no system editing.

Any ideas?

@Growlith1223:

> You must have done something more like change the Client's revisions….Change them back to 1.3.0.0 It will fix that problem...If you are using CS:DE...I can't help you on that part XD

I love you!

Any clues on the Windows seven color scheme? EO 2.0 works fine, it started happening after i started editing

@Robin:

> You screwed up the source code. Revert to a backup.

But it happened the first time I edited the GUI, I didn't even touch the "important stuff". I have only editied GUI-related stuff.
Maybe I touch something I the VB6 interface, just like the version number.

**I made a mistake, the problem occurs whenever I log in, not when opening the game.**

• 2 months later...
I appologize for necroing this post, but I may have tracked down the windows 7 color scheme issue I have been having recently and this may help others who are dealing with it. It is a simple thing really.

You just need to make sure the the picScreen dimensions are accurate. For instance, if you have a 992x512 region (which is what i recently changed mine to test). In modConstants under map constants
your x and y values would be those numbers divided by 32 -1 so  30 for X 15 for Y.

I totally understand many of you are probly thinking this is a stupid thing to post and should be common knowledge by now, but I am learning just like many are. I have also taken much from this community and if i can help just one person with this, i would be happy :)