Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sprite

darkserver

Hero, how many super realistic games do you see? Everything doesn't have to make sense in a game, if he wants a blocky sprite, he can have a blocky sprite..

Anyway, I don't think moving the feet one pixel will make it look like he's walking very well, so make him move his feet and arms a bit more. And yes, you should probably shade as well.

@Sicarii:

> i would suggest getting rid of the smiley face…it reminds me of playing with lego when i was a kid and pullin their heads off and laughing to myself that theyre still smiling

:)

@OP
What style are you going for, if you didn't have stylistic reasons for having block/circle? As Fuu said, very little movement in the arms. Adding onto what was said for the arms, they are pretty short and fairly odd on a torso that size.
I'd suggest add some darker and lighter tones to depict shades and highlights. From there if you'd like assistance on selecting a palette I'd be happy to help. On the side frames, it may help to have the feet extrude from the legs to make them more visible as feet and not nubs.