Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CS:DE asian language/text support

ÃÂâÃÅÂÃÂÂÃâÅ

Hello, me (again) with some newbie questions… Anyways, I'm wondering how to make it possible for CS:DE to allow me to type in Japanese. As of right now it seems to only come out in '???' when I type. I looked in modText, but I'm confused in how CS:DE handles it's text. Is it possible to add support for eastern-asian languages?

Thanks for your help!

Are you from Japan? CS:DE use the font inside the font folder inside the graphic folder. If you manage to change the way letter are type, then yeah.

If you really speak Japanese:

Konbanwa! Watashi wa Yumi desu :) sukoshi Nihongo o hanashimsu. Nihongo ga amari jouzu dewa arimasen. Demo, Nihongo ga daisuki desu :)

@Composer:

> Are you from Japan? CS:DE use the font inside the font folder inside the graphic folder. If you manage to change the way letter are type, then yeah.
>
> If you really speak Japanese:
>
> Konbanwa! Watashi wa Yumi desu :) sukoshi Nihongo o hanashimsu. Nihongo ga amari jouzu dewa arimasen. Demo, Nihongo ga daisuki desu :)

I'm not sure I understand how the font folder is used in CS:DE. it's just .dat folders and image files of nothing. I need to know how to configure CS:DE's font to change(?) to let it use alternate texts like MSジック.

and, to reply to your question

よろしく~私は橋本杏里だ。日本語のクラスがある?私は日本人だが、USAで生まれた。

@橋本杏里:

> I'm not sure I understand how the font folder is used in CS:DE. it's just .dat folders and image files of nothing. I need to know how to configure CS:DE's font to change(?) to let it use alternate texts like MSジック.
>
> and, to reply to your question
>
> よろしく~私は橋本杏里だ。日本語のクラスがある?私は日本人だが、USAで生まれた。

Actually. if you jump in closely, or fill the background with black color, you will see something. The text are white, that why you cant see anything.

Plus, can you type in romanji? My computer sux and all your japanese letter appeared as white square box.

Yeah im taking J1 at my high school. And im Vietnamese, borned in Vietnam, moved to the USA 2 years ago

@Composer:

> Actually. if you jump in closely, or fill the background with black color, you will see something. The text are white, that why you cant see anything.
>
> Plus, can you type in romanji? My computer sux and all your japanese letter appeared as white square box.
>
> Yeah im taking J1 at my high school. And im Vietnamese, borned in Vietnam, moved to the USA 2 years ago

ahhh, but either way I am still stuck from here….

Wow, Vietnam? Was it pretty when you were there? I always think they have nice beaches there.. Good luck with Japanese, i believe it's a bit difficult for English speakers to learn it, since Japanese people have a very hard time with english. and I'm sorry next time i'll do romaji :P

@橋本杏里:

> ahhh, but either way I am still stuck from here….
>
> Wow, Vietnam? Was it pretty when you were there? I always think they have nice beaches there.. Good luck with Japanese, i believe it's a bit difficult for English speakers to learn it, since Japanese people have a very hard time with english. and I'm sorry next time i'll do romaji :P

lol. Some beach are pretty, some arent. Cuz you know, tourist = there r bad tourist = some ppl throw trash to the beach and no one clean it up = mess.

And I would rather speak Japanese than English. Japanese is fun and waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier! Probably because I have an asian accent, and im used to the way they speak

君たちは、フォントを変更する方法を言いませんでした
(PM)プライベートメッセージをお互いに,ただし件名を変更しない!!
(Kimitachi wa, fonto o henko suru hoho o iimasendeshita, (PM) puraibetomesseji o otagai ni, tadashi kenmei o henko shinai!)

I'm half chinese,it's nice too see here asians  :cheesy:

As far as I know EO, and therefore CS:DE, doesn't support Unicode. Which means you can't use the Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji character sets, even if you have the fonts.

In my own library there is support for Unicode, which is illustrated in [this mock-up](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8e777607dfdb6e44e08d019699918d1d.png). When it will be released however, is yet to be defined.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@S.J.R.:

> As far as I know EO, and therefore CS:DE, doesn't support Unicode. Which means you can't use the Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji character sets, even if you have the fonts.
>
> In my own library there is support for Unicode, which is illustrated in [this mock-up](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8e777607dfdb6e44e08d019699918d1d.png). When it will be released however, is yet to be defined.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

My god I'm looking forward to "Cordelia".

@S.J.R.:

> As far as I know EO, and therefore CS:DE, doesn't support Unicode. Which means you can't use the Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji character sets, even if you have the fonts.

Crystalshire uses bitmap fonts. It supports whatever you program it to support.

@SolBadguy:

> 君たちは、フォントを変更する方法を言いませんでした
> (PM)プライベートメッセージをお互いに,ただし件名を変更しない!!
> (Kimitachi wa, fonto o henko suru hoho o iimasendeshita, (PM) puraibetomesseji o otagai ni, tadashi kenmei o henko shinai!)
>
> I'm half chinese,it's nice too see here asians  :cheesy:

At first, when i see you type japanese, and looked your profile picture, I was like "…..." then when i saw that you said you are "half" chinese, i am now "ah! that make sense" xD

Lol. There are many asians around here. Trust me, i have been here for a year now.

One famous people in this forum that is also chinese: Rithy

@S.J.R.:

>
> In my own library there is support for Unicode, which is illustrated in [this mock-up](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8e777607dfdb6e44e08d019699918d1d.png). When it will be released however, is yet to be defined.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

Do want. If you could notify me when you're releasing this please email me ([email protected]) or add me to windows messenger. Thanks