Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon GUI

Growlith1223

How do you spend all night making those?
These are far from good. I'm horrible at graphic and I can still make better one in less than an hour.

Here's an example of a decent one:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,73863.0.html

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Growlith1223:

> dude!These aren't even that bad!

That's what every person says about his or her work.
Just like a young girl thinking that she is a princess, which she is in fact, not. Or a boy thinking he is a superhero, which he is in fact, not.

@Rusher:

> That's what every person says about his or her work.
> Just like a young girl thinking that she is a princess, which she is in fact, not. Or a boy thinking he is a superhero, which he is in fact, not.

You're telling me I wasn't really a superhero who lost my powers at the age of 8 D: I was super Dylan and war a bright yellow cape and flew around my house breaking my Mom's Vases for nothing?!

@Growlith1223:

> ok whatev, you ppl seem to not understand PMD games then :S

No. You don't seem to understand art. Until you develop the ability to be critical about your own creations you'll continue to have absolutely no skill or talent.

Far too many kids are brought up now-a-days being told they can do no wrong. You can do wrong. In fact that's all you really do.

Once you realise that and can look at your own creations pragmatically we'll walk you through how to improve your abilities. Until then you can fuck off out of this forum. We're here to help you improve, not give you an ego boost by pretending your shit is actually good. That's your parent's job.