Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My game

SolBadguy

@Sealbreaker:

> i actually like the graphics even though the mixing is a bit out of place. This looks atleast like something i'd play and doesnt look like 60% of the other "mmorpgs" people here are making… Keep improving,
>
> -seal

Agreed, it looks like he made the game much more interactive.

I will improve to be better,but mixing tilesets is nice if you know how to fit them to look cool, using just 1 type of tileset like those from rmxp is boring for players, they have seen those graphics over and over.
I just made this maps to show the graphics,i know the ground tile is from rmxp,but the other aren't.

@Eckhart
Yes i used comic sans ms,i don't see where is the problem,i like it .

I'm not a fan of old rpg graphics so i use this ones, all that matters is the gameplay.
It have many features like: Crafting,Compounding,Friends system,Warping using item and skill,gift system,can support mp3,ogg. , soon i will add guild system and  Instanced maps

@SolBadguy:

> I will improve to be better,but mixing tilesets is nice if you know how to fit them to look cool, using just 1 type of tileset like those from rmxp is boring for players, they have seen those graphics over and over.
> I just made this maps to show the graphics,i know the ground tile is from rmxp,but the other aren't.
>
> @Eckhart
> Yes i used comic sans ms,i don't see where is the problem,i like it .

Comics Sans has a very strange essence that just gets to people.

That was actually rather funny.

I do also like the appearance of the game. Although, yeah, the tilesets don't match whatsoever, first thing I thought when I saw it was…."This is what things were always leading up to: Long, Pink Haired Guy vs Pink Blob....Kick Him! Kiiiiiccccckkkkk Hiiiimmmmm!!!!"

That's pretty much the simplicity of my mind

Omg that picture Eckhart hahaha <3 Verdana. Comic Sans is -okay- if you are doing a comic-style game, that's really it's only understandable use and even then, it's pretty frowned upon. I actually like the game so far, it's looking pretty good. I like the sprites, and if I were to dislike something it'd be the font (sorry!) and the grass, to me they look sorta pebble-like? Unless that's how it's suppose to be?

Looks real nice thus far, keep the momentum going.

@Lynxaria:

> Omg that picture Eckhart hahaha <3 Verdana. Comic Sans is -okay- if you are doing a comic-style game, that's really it's only understandable use and even then, it's pretty frowned upon. I actually like the game so far, it's looking pretty good. I like the sprites, and if I were to dislike something it'd be the font (sorry!) and the grass, to me they look sorta pebble-like? Unless that's how it's suppose to be?
>
> Looks real nice thus far, keep the momentum going.

Thank you,ure sweet, and i changed the font to Calibri ^_^