Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nintendo agrreing to allow me to use their sprites.

Growlith1223

Ok here ya go now shut up and leave me alone ._.
```
Robert, I am sorry to be getting back to you so late.

In answer to your question about the Credits, We gladly thank you for crediting us and thus far to even ask us.We will allow you to use the sprites however, i don't have access to this type of information so you will have to find the sprites or just plainly rip them from the official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

```Sincerely,
Barbara Soules
**Nintendo of America Inc.**

I spot more than six errors in grammar, and the email is very unprofessional.  They would never tell you to rip graphics from a game they made, and I doubt they will ever give a indie game developer who has no idea what he is doing permission to use their graphics.

As the member who received a cease and desist letter from Nintendo as well as a lot of email correspondence, I laugh at your fraudulent email you wrote out of your arse. Nintendo would never let anyone use their intellectual property, let alone their sprites.

I worked on World of Hyrule, a project with Japez and Spainion; and we didn't even use their graphics or music, but since it was a fan game with references, lore, and other intellectual property, we got hit hard when they found out about us. We even held alpha testing and got a very large fanbase, we were about to hold beta testing when they found out about us.

@Crest:

> please ffs board of shame!

+1

> We gladly thank you for crediting us

Because Nintendo loves the idea of a 15 year old using their great graphics in an outrageously horrible ripoff that isn't even worth calling a video game.

> just plainly rip them from the official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games

Because this seems legit.

Thanks for the amusing read idiot.