• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for team?

proboy

Special thanks to:
Erwin
Soul-for activate my post<3
Hello all and good day! (Here is day i don't know for you). I and one freind going to learn HTML, PHP, CSS. We will be web programmer's, now I'm looking for a team who will wan to make 2d game for now. If someone wan to join in our team just post here. Look down for more information :)

Information for the game:
We wan to make one MMORPG game wich you can get really fun and happy times !
1\. Something like a story: This is not story i know xD. Okay in the game you will need to get the max lvl (90). When you reach lvl 20 you will can go battleground's (and in future arena (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5)-all xD i like it xD . You will can go and dugeon's with your freinds or with another player's. For now this is. If i have more ideas i will update my messege!

Now what people I'm woking if we wan to make one game wich will be perfect i need like 20-30 peoples or 50 .  I know is hard to get people's but i wll try , if you don't try you can't get nafing !
Please look this if you wan to join

>! If you wan to join please say me in "new post" or pm or on skype (proboy14) where you have the best skills. I'm looking for :
1.Scripting maker
2.Map maker
3.Quest maker
4.Npc maker
5.Items maker
6.Skills maker
7.Tester (Need max 3-5 people's to test the game for any bugs and problems !

P.S i will be and class's and face's maker (:

Extra: Its really important to know English OR Greece OR Bulgarian!
THIS GAME WILL NOT COPY FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT THIS IS OUR IDEA !
We wan to say thank you to all wich saw this topic! Love you <3 bye for now !

Don't close it :D please?; d

@Kajamaz:

> YOU ARN'T DOING ANYTHING, YOU HAVE PEOPLE DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU,OH MAH GAWD, some one help me out in telling this guy that his so called "Project" wont go any where if he does noting !!!

Dude go away please ;)

@Kajamaz:

> YOU ARN'T DOING ANYTHING, YOU HAVE PEOPLE DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU,OH MAH GAWD, some one help me out in telling this guy that his so called "Project" wont go any where if he does noting !!!

Sssh.

On topic, I doubt you need 20-30 and possibly 50 people working on this. If you ever heard the phrase 'Too many cooks spoils the broth', try and apply it.

You should focus on learning to program properly first. I'm assuming that this is an Eclipse project so download VB6 and learn that thoroughly before trying to gather masses of people. Start small, work on getting the systems you need and then work through the pixel art. The size and scale of what you're trying to do is nonsensical.

@Aeri:

> Sssh.
>
> On topic, I doubt you need 20-30 and possibly 50 people working on this. If you ever heard the phrase 'Too many cooks spoils the broth', try and apply it.
>
> You should focus on learning to program properly first. I'm assuming that this is an Eclipse project so download VB6 and learn that thoroughly before trying to gather masses of people. Start small, work on getting the systems you need and then work through the pixel art. The size and scale of what you're trying to do is nonsensical.

Hehe first thank you for this **Sssh.**. This is mean i am not own here (: . Okay now on the topic i haved started to doing something but i delete it, becouse my ip is dinamic (I'm not sure how to write this one xD sorry, say me how to write it i wan to learn english better. Please.?) When i download VB6 from thepiratebay (which Eclipse does not endorse nor promote) and when i tryed to install it , they wan to ID and Password. Then i delete it xD.

Sorry for my english i gave my all to learn it !
Out off topic: Again xxD i never have one good teacher in the school for english xD . I can say only one sorry (:

@Me:

> Well kajamaz has a point if you do nothing it's not fair, but you are doing something you're making the websites. Anyway is this your own project or are you looking for a project?

I don't look for a project i'm looking for team . And he is not fair ;) I will do everthing if he think to make website with CSS PHP or HTML its easy let he do it , if he think its easy to found like 20 members to make one proffesional and perfect game , then i wan to see what he will do! I just post this if no-one don't wan to join I DON"T CARE there are many peoples in this earth ;) btw, He is kid, and he hate the peoples:P

> Now what people I'm woking if we wan to make one game wich will be perfect i need like 20-30 peoples or 50 .  I know is hard to get people's but i wll try , if you don't try you can't get nafing !
> Please look this if you wan to join

????

It is pretty possible, I have a friend who is working on a pokemon game, he made a team that counts around the 30 people in just 1 month. He fired the half of them because they were immature.

I don't know what your main language is, but I suggest you to get someone who can translate from your main language to english.
I think this is the best first step you could do.

@Anonymious:

> ????
>
> It is pretty possible, I have a friend who is working on a pokemon game, he made a team that counts around the 30 people in just 1 month. He fired the half of them because they were immature.
>
> I don't know what your main language is, but I suggest you to get someone who can translate from your main language to english.
> I think this is the best first step you could do.

Couldn't agree more :)