Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CustomDesign

bielcations

@Madara!:

> HAHA' im Designer man, not coder =/ . i take the theme and i modify. "Im Web Designer" its a joke -.-' only graphic designer i hate html and css.

So you're sayin' you can only do half the job, and even then, only the half of the job that most people can do to begin with?

@Pbcrazy:

> I simply meant that the only thing he claims to be able to do (photoshop stuff), is the half of the web design job (the other being coding) that most people are already capable of doing themselves.

I wouldn't say most people know how to to do the design portion of a website, which is blatantly obvious when looking at what pops up here on this very website. The way you make it sound is that design is super easy skillz that your grandma's dog can do whilst sleeping, which is simply not true. Some people take a lot of pride in the designs they make/create, and it does take a lot of skill, practice, and sometimes re-do's because Photoshop is a turd who likes to randomly freeze for shits and giggles.

Anyway… back on topic...

I have no idea what your site is about, what it says, etc. etc. There isn't anything wrong with using the skeletal structure of a theme such as WP or Joomla or whatever CMS you plan to use (same goes with forum software) and making it entirely your own, but you'd really need to completely modify it to even consider saying you designed it.