Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something I was doing.

Fuu

Regularly, eyebrows go on the top ridge of your eye sockets, not on your forehead, except when the person raises their eyebrows.  For the most part you can look at any pictured or realistically drawn face and this will remain true. 
The way you have it, the eyebrows are crawling up the forehead, making the character look like it wants to eat your face with the combination of raised eyebrows and wide smile.  Even though the eyes are bigger, the top of the eyebrows should line up with the top of the ears.

@Düsk:

> Regularly, eyebrows go on the top ridge of your eye sockets, not on your forehead, except when the person raises their eyebrows.  For the most part you can look at any pictured or realistically drawn face and this will remain true. 
> The way you have it, the eyebrows are crawling up the forehead, making the character look like it wants to eat your face with the combination of raised eyebrows and wide smile.  Even though the eyes are bigger, the top of the eyebrows should line up with the top of the ears.

So you're saying that humans don't have skin in the middle of their eyebrows and their eyes? -_-
I honestly think the eyebrows are fine. I kind of see where they are coming from, the edge of the eyebrow is lined up with the top of the ear. But not enough to be noticeable unless you sit there and stare at them for 10 minutes.

I wasn't talking layering wise, I was talking position wise. Obviously theres skin and muscles and sinew and shat between the two, else you'd be able to pick your face off your head. 

And honestly, I know this probably isn't going to be going into a game, but if it is the players are gonna be staring at it for MUCH longer than 10 minutes.

@Düsk:

> I wasn't talking layering wise, I was talking position wise. Obviously theres skin and muscles and sinew and shat between the two, else you'd be able to pick your face off your head. 
>
> And honestly, I know this probably isn't going to be going into a game, but if it is the players are gonna be staring at it for MUCH longer than 10 minutes.

@Düsk:

> Regularly, eyebrows go on the top ridge of your eye sockets, not on your forehead, except when the person raises their eyebrows.

That sounds more like layering.