Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Latest Logo [DIGIPLEX]

pixelspore

Just finished Digiplex logo for Relaxing bacon man…
This is still not accepted version of logo but i guess he will like it...
I did all details requested, and PLZ PPLS dont ruin this topic with: wow it looks like sh*t etc....

![](http://i.imgur.com/wmeRu.png)

Regards
Pixelspore

It's very good, the only thing that keeps it from being perfect would be the color of "Digiplex" which I think is a tiny bit to orange rather than gold, kinda has a rusty look you know. Perhaps a softer shade of gold? Something that blends in with the softer light blue. Also the small text needs a new font that again has the modern softer look, maybe with blended edges that are not so blunt against the soft background. Also one last thing as long as we are nitpicking, the "D" digiplex could stand to be stick out a touch further to the left, so maybe a little shift of the whole word over to the left wouldn't hurt if it's not to late eh? Other than that I think it is really cool, stamp it down as your logo every time you wanna say "I made this shit!" and move on. :)

> It's very good, the only thing that keeps it from being perfect would be the color of "Digiplex" which I think is a tiny bit to orange rather than gold, kinda has a rusty look you know. Perhaps a softer shade of gold? Something that blends in with the softer light blue. Also the small text needs a new font that again has the modern softer look, maybe with blended edges that are not so blunt against the soft background. Also one last thing as long as we are nitpicking, the "D" digiplex could stand to be stick out a touch further to the left, so maybe a little shift of the whole word over to the left wouldn't hurt if it's not to late eh? Other than that I think it is really cool, stamp it down as your logo every time you wanna say "I made this shit!" and move on.

Aww man u made my day :D
Ill try to fix it as u told and then lets see :)