Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For A Team To Make Long Term Game With

Annahstas

Like my topic states above, I am looking for people to make long term game plans and a game with.  Over the past couple years I have been here I have sharpened my skills with pixel art and I think I am fair at doing it. I do warn I am not the best at it but I do a good job when I take my time. Other reasons is I have been here awhile and while I am making a game myself slowly but surely I would like to start a second project with a select group of people for entertainment and maybe one day profit from it. Though I know that will be a long ways from now there is no hurt in starting to do so now. If you would like some examples of my work I can post them here. Other than that I am looking for specific games to portray in.

For one I would like to help a game that has it's act together a potential plan of their game. Also, another thing is I am more into games that or medieval, monster training, or magic related. I will look at others though. You might have to be more persuasive to get me to help though.

Another look is I have began pixeling more now and I have enough time to do so and get thing's done. Also please understand I want to help a game that is equal in all aspects. You do not own me and I do not own you, so no bossing unless your paying me to do something. I do expect however a  organized way in communication, delivery, and thing's to do asap. I have been apart of at least three to five teams which all of them failed because they grew bored of the game or either things got delayed and stopped for good. If you honestly think that might happen to your game do not recruit me. I want a long term game with people that I can talk to at any time needed either skype, msn, or some other form. I want to be able to talk to all team members and know the status of everything happening and not happening. I am also a critic and I will give my true opinion on anything, so if you think something sucks ask me and I will tell you.

I do do work for free but I expect some kind of profit either by educational, experience, and other thing's.  Though payment is nice and may make me move a bit faster for you and get things done swiftly. I have done a few pixeled item's for the following here:

CrzyAss
Mr. Sean
Monkeys

Other names will be added when I remember them. Other than that, that is basically it other than a few quick item's for people. I can do paperdoll's, sprite's, and tileset's. I have my own special style and sometimes it is odd but eh who isn't. So now that I have given everything straight out to you please fill out this quick little thing for me so I know if I want to work with you. It's in the spoiler tab.

Thank you and have a great day!

>! Real Name:
Progress In Game:
Game Name:
Future Game Plans:
Why Should I work With You?
How many other people are on your team?
What are their positions?
Is your game online yet? (If not how soon will it be?)
Do you have a website and a forum?
What are some thing's about you I should know?
What are five good personality traits that you have?
What are three bad personality traits that you have?
How long have you been with eclipse?
What are your skills in game design?
Is there anything extra you would like to tell me?
What exactly do you expect from me?
>! After completing this as best you can please send it to me in a private message (PM) so I can contact you sooner.

My skype is: MissDiabetic92
So if you would like to reach me there you can. I wil not accept you unless you write a detailed reason as to why you friended me.

If you would like to get in contact a different way please message me and I can send you the following needed.

Also please know I am serious about this and hope to get started ASAP!

***Examples can be added upon request.

>! Up-Date***
Here's a base sprite I am working on so far…:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/becb2fd53f11591dcf6bf4dba365b8f9.png)
>! And here's he is finished:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/3d47c786e93264f2da9a77d3bde8aed8.png)
>! I noticed they look a bit blocky. It might be because I made them bigger. These are not original sizes.

Some examples would probably be a good thing, regardless of what style or what it is you're looking to do. I'll write up a proper message regarding my game after that probably. It's no use contacting someone regarding graphics you'll need to guess what they look like after all! ;]

@Spaz:

> Also could help saying what kind of game you had in mind… Any ideas you have and all that. With some examples of your work :)

@Annahstas:

> For one I would like to help a game that has it's act together a potential plan of their game. Also, another thing is I am more into games that or medieval, monster training, or magic related. I will look at others though. You might have to be more persuasive to get me to help though.

@Scypher:

> He's not looking to start his own team, but join one though.

She*

Sorry it is taking so long to put up more examples. I just now got my desktop back and I now have to wait to buy a usb networking adapter and when I do that by next week I will be able to post all of the thing's I have on my desktop instead of doing so on my laptop, which aren't the best sine I don't have Photoshop and what not on this computer.

About that "Market"  it looks flat,and that's not suppoused to look like that,1 reason is that stone wall,it goes in the wrong direction, same for that part of wall where the door is,it's suppoused to be a little isometric over there.

• 2 months later...
Game Type:Adventure with roleplay elements
Progress In Game:Sprite maker
Game Name:Blazer
Future Game Plans:Full time GFX editor for games(i do it free cus I need to fill up my Galery)
Why Should I work With You?I am whiling to make the sprites you desire for FREE
How many other people are on your team?Two more. They edit stuff, but I'l help you by myself
What are their positions?Sprite editor and the other scripter
Is your game online yet?Not Yet. Updating it. Release in 1 month if it all goes well
Do you have a website and a forum?A Clan forums, but it's for another purpose
What are some thing's about you I should know?hm… Not that I know of
What are five good personality traits that you have?Nice, Friendly, got that "Chill, it's a game not real life" opinion, I don't ditch on something once I start it, Clever, Creative
What are three bad personality traits that you have?You tell me :)
How long have you been with eclipse?Eclipse, Like 1 week. Graphic editor/maker 2 years
What are your skills in game design?Sprite editor, 8bit music maker
Is there anything extra you would like to tell me? No.
What exactly do you expect from me? Credits for my Activities("Thanks to Blazer for his sprites") and well see
My Skype is:harislaris
Reason why I whana help: I need to fill up my Sprite Galery. Iv'e been working with 3d for a long time, tough il go back on 2d textures

------------------

Would you like to receive a demo of my work?