Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cave Tileset

Kajamaz

@Harris:

> I didn't ask for your physical abilities. Nor did I ask for a Bruce Lee quote (which is highly irrelevant). What I am saying is that different people specialize. One person cannot create a whole game by themselves. We work in teams. He's not being lazy by not making a whole new tileset for reasons he might not even need one for. You now seem to be judging people because they can't do everything and anything you can.

All those abilities are related 100% with the brain,mental abilities.
And Bruce Lee's quotes are not only for fighters.
You still don't get it kid, people can be specialized in more than 1 thing.
And by lazy i didn't mean hes lazy because he don't make a whole new tileset,what i said is that he is lazy to search a few minutes on google.

@Lumiere:

> All those abilities are related 100% with the brain,mental abilities.
> And Bruce Lee's quotes are not only for fighters.
> You still don't get it kid, people can be specialized in more than 1 thing.
> And by lazy i didn't mean hes lazy because he don't make a whole new tileset,what i said is that he is lazy to search a few minutes on google.

No, you still don't get it, _kid_. He isn't lazy for not searching for a tileset. Because that's not what he asked for. He asked for someone to suggest him a **good** tileset. He might not be artistic minded and not know what is good or not. Stop ignoring what I'm saying.

@Harris:

> No, you still don't get it, _kid_. He isn't lazy for not searching for a tileset. Because that's not what he asked for. He asked for someone to suggest him a **good** tileset. He might not be artistic minded and not know what is good or not. Stop ignoring what I'm saying.

;) Damn you're such a fool
  Not being artistic means he can NOT search on google?!
And for what is good or not,it doesn't matter everybody have different opinions,so it doesn't matter if the quality is bad if HE LIKES it,so he can choose whatever tileset he wants,some people will say "yo that's not a good one"    and why is that,if he likes it?! Good and Bad are just words  ;)
In conclusion ,you don't have to be artistic minded to LIKE something, but what can i say more to a 16 years old teenager who not reached the puberty,and have no experience.

@quintensky:

> K so when people request a tileset on a forum, they will fail in life? Rigghhttt….

I'm sure you didn't read everything,or you don't understand.
What i mean by that is : he doesn't even bother to search himself.

And if he requested one,then he is doing it wrong.

@ςเςเ:

> Okay let me resolve everything.
>
> I wanna be Pro at something: Go and learn that thing.
>
> I searched and tried everything I need some help: Great request help.
>
> I'm a noob: There is no such thing as noob you will always be one if you are to lazy to learn.
>
> (And what lumie said ^_^)