Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo Mockup

Dark Crusade

I'm inspired to create an organization logo, and would love some feedback! I have a few different ideas, and have just finished mocking up the first. It's just a rough version to see if it has any appeal, and I plan on making many more before I choose one and develop the final version.

In the final version of this one, I'd plan on having some amazing textures on the cliff, a much better cloud and typographic font, as well as some fog and perhaps a smoke ring around the peak. Before departing to develop this logo, I want to get some opinions on it? Does the logo and concept generate appeal?

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/717717cef636fd91834bb69486fb030b.png)

The colors are great, I also like the font, it fits the style you're going with in terms of the mountain peak. However, I am not a fan of the clouds, as they don't seem to mesh well with the mountain and it's posterized look. I also am not a fan of the drop shadow, however that's easily fixed. I'd also smooth out the outline, but that's all just cosmetic that can be fixed in the end.

@Lynxaria:

> The colors are great, I also like the font, it fits the style you're going with in terms of the mountain peak. However, I am not a fan of the clouds, as they don't seem to mesh well with the mountain and it's posterized look. I also am not a fan of the drop shadow, however that's easily fixed. I'd also smooth out the outline, but that's all just cosmetic that can be fixed in the end.

Thanks for the criticism. I think I'll replace the cloud with more of a 'fog'. I'd probably also make the font larger. Yeah, don't worry about the cheesy drop shadow or rushed outline, if I go ahead with this concept such issues won't be reproduced.

@Fuu:

> The style of the cloud doesn't match the style of the mountain.
>
> Not sure if this was was Lynxaria said.
>
> Also, the font is kind of small.

@Lynxaria:

> I am not a fan of the clouds, as they don't seem to mesh well with the mountain

@Kreator:

> I'd probably also make the font larger.

READ :D