Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BIG PROBLEM WITH ECLIPSE CHRONICLES

DarkOne5890

Hello im having a bunch of problems withe eclipse chronicles like howserver just shows runtime errors and how the items editor ur doesnt work I click enter but the chests dont open also I dont know how to make pets or how to give people pets what am I suppost to do also if you can send me eclipse origins with bubble chat,housing system,and a guild with the gui you now that system that shows this picture as guild not neccesary but if you have what I want ill thank you in advance also please respond to these questions if you now the ansers. The biggest problem is that when I close the all items maps npc's delete. Please help

Don't use it bro just stop working on ur game for now (work on polishing up ur graphics or GUI) and wait until Jc releases the next engine… It will be worth it in the long run... The event system will replace almost all of those tutorials added in chronicles...

@Justn:

> Don't use it bro just stop working on ur game for now (work on polishing up ur graphics or GUI) and wait until Jc releases the next engine… It will be worth it in the long run... The event system will replace almost all of those tutorials added in chronicles...

when is it coming out.