Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with subscript out of range (run time error 9)

Aurelijus1

Name calling and insulting people who are trying to help you and get an understanding to the problem will not get you anywhere. I asked because I kind of knew you have done next to nothing for yourself. I'm no longer going to respond to any of your threads because of the lack of respect for other people, In this thread and your previous thread.

Aurelijus1, here's a tip, try to solve an issue first, then come here with your attempts, don't be an asshole to people trying to help you. The issue that you need help with could be a lot of things, so just asking why it's there doesn't help. Try telling us when it showed up, what you've tried to fix it, and what line it's putting the error.

where did you get that 3rd letter is **T**.

P.S it's not my fault that you imagined some of bad words.(anyway calling derp, stupid and other almost the same as other insulting words, so start punishing other members)

@'Mohenjo:

> Aurelijus1, here's a tip, try to solve an issue first, then come here with your attempts, don't be an asshole to people trying to help you. The issue that you need help with could be a lot of things, so just asking why it's there doesn't help. Try telling us when it showed up, what you've tried to fix it, and what line it's putting the error.

I gave that line already and I get that error when I added hungry system.

See, saying when it happens (when you connect to the server) helps. Did you delete the server data? I think you have to delete the player data, but make copies of the data folder then delete the folders in there (though I think you only need to delete the "accounts" folder), but don't delete the .ini files or text (.txt) files