Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a pixel artist& Maper =-)

DarkOne5890

Hello World,
Well i'm looking for a mapper and a pixel artist. The mapper must be able to map not PERFECT but a really good map. This person must bring in there own tilesets cause I dont have any good ones. Yes I do have a good maper  already but I need this person to help us sence were not the best mappers.Ok now I need a pixel artist this person has to draw very good RMXP resources . Well i'm not picky if I know you tried your best its good.  My game looks mothern day if you can make any type of RMXP resources i'll be thankfull . I currently have no stable way of payment what I can do is add logo's other stuff to  to diffrent locations depending on your work. If you are interested email WarOfGame's Staff at [email protected] we will soon upload the new mapping pictures so be patient It should take me a few days. All jobs are acepted. If you want to do the job but don't like what I'm giving you do so please email me maybe we can setup a agrement on how to get you to be in my team.

Story:

>! You are a boy/girl in a place called Hoen,you and all of your family are being surpresed by the Hord. Then the a group called the Rebel's is created .This group wants piece , but the DarkSide doesn't so they go on war and create the WarOfGames the bloodiest, war of the 20th Centurie now you must chose .Or help the DarkSide and take over all Hoen.Or go on the Rebel's side and bring piece to all Hoen

Members So Far:

>! DarkBeast : Mapper,WebsiteEditor,Game Owner,Server Hoster
GunnerWolf:Mapper, Tutorials adder,
more coming soon
                                                                        -DarkBeast
                          (P.S: I'm looking for a longterm team maybe not just for One project)

So, you PM me with this, to essentially be your coding slave, and to offer you a forget password system for my free coding service, and you can't even wait for me to reply?

Forget it, I'm not fulfilling your request. Fulfil the purpose of creating this thread, and be impatient, go find somebody else.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,80901.0.html

Right under this topic, is your other topic. Can't you've just edited that?

@DarkBeast:

> Sorry I thought you didn't want to do it so cause u didn't respond so I thought you had quit and sorry.

@Time:

> « Sent to: Lenn on: Today at 03:04:53 AM »

@Time:

> « on: Today at 07:15:47 AM »

So, you can't even wait more than 4 hours? ¬_¬
lol good luck finding a [free] coder in the time required

A little critisism, the maps, have no detail, they are all just the ground and the objects, random things up a bit, and the fishing place, just, no, its wrong, re work the fishing place, make the pond more round, not a cube!

• 2 weeks later...