Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Marshy Dearest is dead

deathtaker26

```

This topic is likely false. To combat this, I have turned it upside-down.

So some of you may have heard the tragedy about Marshy Dearest's death. Well it's true, Marshy Dearest is dead. he died June 24th, 2012 (yesterday). He did many great things for us, one of which included giving the most simplest online game design software away for free.

May we all remember Marshy Dearest. His death was a result of a horrible fire , from what I've heard someone may have caused the fire intentionally. The forums have my word that when we find who killed Marshy Dearest. I will make them suffer the same fate.

RIP Marshy Dearest 2012

```

@Crest:

> I would be one heartless ass to lie to an entire forums about Marshy Dearest being dead.

Eh, I don't know. Ball of fire sounds very sarcastic. In addition, the intentional fire also sounds very forged. And hunting people down terminator style sounds like you're joking. Following your post about kidnapping Marsh and having his children, I'm not really sure if you're joking or dead serious…

@Soul:

> Eh, I don't know. Ball of fire sounds very sarcastic. In addition, the intentional fire also sounds very forged. And hunting people down terminator style sounds like you're joking. Following your post about kidnapping Marshy Dearest and having his children, I'm not really sure if you're joking or dead serious…

DEAD serious? Really is that some kind of sick joke?! You should be ashamed making jokes like this!