Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Converter [v1.0.0]

Alatar

> Could you add converting to Reborn? Some people might want to use it, even if it is stolen work.

I'm sorry but on the forums we're not offering support for it, if you really want to switch to Eclipse Reborn you should make a convertor by yourself.

When I've got some more time on my hands I'll add 'Some unique name' and 'Dragon Eclipse' support.

@Kemeru I agree with Erwin, he isn't supposed to make converter for ER, and now it will be waste of time too, becouse it is not finished, so udts can change. When i will finish ER, i will make converter for it, but now it is waste of time.

> @Kemeru I agree with Erwin, he isn't supposed to make converter for ER, and now it will be waste of time too, becouse it is not finished, so udts can change. When i will finish ER, i will make converter for it, but now it is waste of time.

I have added a converting option so you can convert ER to other engines, but not the other way. I have made the convertor for v0.0.10, but I don't know if UDT's have changed after that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...