Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to crystalshire

DarkOne5890

Ok first of all I just got a crystal shire but how do I set up the portforward were is all the stuff also there no graphics so I just add my own.It's weird looks nothing like EO can someone explain it thankyou.Be patient I never used crystalshire Developers edition before

Why are people still using CS:DE? Robin had stated many times that that engine should not be used by ANYONE and should only be used for a reference and to steal code from..

@Forgotten:

> *Facepalm*
> Use the Event System Dark, it saves you 3 tutorials…

Saved me from adding nearly 12 edits from my other engine =D

Why use CS:DE? well at least this is true for Veridian, it is a great engine to build off and probably why Robin said know one should use it is because like stated above it's defiantly a little more complicated to use for the average person on eclipse but if you know what your doing it is a pretty awesome engine.

So in other words DarkBeast I too would recommend you to use the event system engine it is defiantly a great engine and will surely save you some time.

Found this quote from Robin, Dark =p

@Nic:

> and should only be used by someone who knows how to use visual basic.

@Robin:

> It shouldn't be used by anyone. It's meant as a source you can pick apart and steal the best bits from. The entire graphics engine needs a re-write to work at all on plenty of computers.
>
> The source branched off during its pre-bridged period which was notoriously buggy. It's only over the last 6 months or so that the engine has matured to its current standard.