Find results in...

Dragon Eclipse 2.0

Draco.exe

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jumpahead:

> I reported the NPC bug ages ago and you did not believe me. Doesn't matter I'm just glad it is getting patched :D.

yap, sorry, that was because i tested that in a non-safe zone xD, but in safe zones that bug appears :P (i was looking the post whe you reported the bug, but i didn't found it xD)

–---------------------------

For the shadows under characters, you can remove it doing the inverse of this tutorial: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,81353.msg871035.html#msg871035

------------------------------

For the pets...i added the upgraded pet system of ryoku, so i think the pet shouldn't attack you :s
you tested if the pet attack you?...and i generaly i use the friendly behaviour for pets, maybe that will avoid that

ok, i added the fixes mentioned in the first message (walk through, bank currency fix and the Pet attack owner). I tried to find the way to spawn the pet next to the owner, but i didn't found the solution… If someone knows how, please add the code here (or send me a MP with the code), and i'll add the fix as soon as i can (with the proper credits).

Check the first message for the updated link

i tested the pet thing in safe and non safe zones and with differente behaviours (Friendly, Attack when attacked and Attack on sight) and i set myself as the target and the npc didn't attacked me (i set each attribute to 255). The pet just "followed" me, but he never attacked me (i set his range equal to 8)

and i tested the events too, and when i press walk through in non safe zones (with player touch as a trigger) the event appears. I tested the same event with walk trough checked, but with Ctrl as trigger, and with that you can activate the event when you press ctrl and when you're next to the event, but if you walk in the event and press ctrl nothing will happen

both things was tested with the "full version" (not the source only version) in the first map, a blank safe map and a blank non-safe map…maybe you should test that (and/or just re-check the walktrough option for each event you want)

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i never said that i'm going to add new features in the future (and i think i wont), now i'm trying to fix all the bugs as possible.

If it wasn't known already I would like to point out that RPG Maker XP and VX Animations work in this almost perfectly. This custom version is great, nice work.
[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/b4e522aa208cae168586d74697eea200.jpg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#b4e522aa208cae168586d74697eea200.jpg)

I prefer VX over XP when it comes to animations. Vx is a lot better.