Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapping problem

chamster

I Don't know why but I'm not able to erase what i put onto the map (while in map Editing), now the only way i can erase is by using the "Clear" button, but I don't want to use that button because it'll Erase everything that's on that layer….please help and thank you.

@Joyce:

> Are you sure you didn't mess up the code for the right mouse button? It works fine for me.

I tried adding in "Robin's amazing Animation: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,79806.0.html" but it didn't work so well, so i removed it. and than the Right clicking button doesn't work anymore…. (forgot to make a back-up before hand xD)

You've probably deleted part of it, I suggest downloading a blank copy of whatever engine you're using and copying the MapEditorMouseDown sub from it into your own source. Or if you have other map editor edits going on, you might want to check what part(s) you removed and replace those instead of the whole sub.

@Joyce:

> You've probably deleted part of it, I suggest downloading a blank copy of whatever engine you're using and copying the MapEditorMouseDown sub from it into your own source. Or if you have other map editor edits going on, you might want to check what part(s) you removed and replace those instead of the whole sub.

i see. i'll try it out