Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Delete this

Zopto

Looking at it, this won't function.

The code in question shouldn't be in the Change/Whatever event of chkAutoloot, it should be wherever movement calculation is finalised, but even then, you wouldn't want this.

The amount of packets flying around would be abysmal. To get around that, you'd want to add a client-side check that also checks whether you're on an item, then calls it, but even then, that may be exploitable in terms of stability.

@Lenn:

> Looking at it, this won't function.
>
> The code in question shouldn't be in the Change/Whatever event of chkAutoloot, it should be wherever movement calculation is finalised, but even then, you wouldn't want this.
>
> The amount of packets flying around would be abysmal. To get around that, you'd want to add a client-side check that also checks whether you're on an item, then calls it, but even then, that may be exploitable in terms of stability.

huh i still lern vb6 so i am not profesional any way tnx for warning.dose it same whit autoattack of me and deathbeam?

@Zopto:

> this basic system auto pick up itams from ground let start:
>
> make a chek box:
> Name: chkAutoloot
> Caption: Auto Loot
>
> next doble click on chkAutoloot and insert this:
>
> If
> frmMain.chkAutoloot
> =YESThen
> CheckMapGetItem
> EndIf
>
> and that is that :) sry for i didn use frame for code i am on mobile.any way i hope i help a new ppl here..

I hate to sound like a complete asshole but this is not the standard of 'tutorial' that you would expect anyone to find useful. If you are going to try and help the community at least take the time and effort to test your code beforehand and then post a legible and working method of the concept.

The code you posted is terribly formatted, so straight out the gates it wont work without some changes. But more-so what this does is tells the client to repeatedly and constantly write to the server requesting the data of the ground bellow you constantly, which will dramatically effect server performance and cps.. more likely crashing it.

Lastly code tags are your friend, but really and truly this should just be deleted. Please put more effort and testing next time.

i didnt think aniting bed. :
and code tags i say it on my frst post i using phone and i cant set tags idk why.
That code just pop up in my head and i didnt test it biz my pc is not repaired yet and that why i typing from my phone