Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Free]ServerHostingForStarters

DarkOne5890

Ok Look I have seen that alot of people have games but don't have time to hosting or just can't . Well look this is kinda hosting for like people who have a team but don't have a way to host there game.
Look for now I will be hosting games from 1pm-11pm CentralTimeZone this is for people who don't have a host of there own. The hosting is basic but good. Also this is just a host for eclipse games! If u need this service contact me by sending me a PM. If u need more time tell me we can problably setell something:) I will soon offer 24/7 hosts if this goes good! These services are for Profesional coders,pixelartists,mappers . Also I am offering this service cause I need people to work for my game! :P

No one will buy this, $1-2 a week? That is outrageous!

That adds up to around $8 a month, i could easily find a basic windows vps with a good 24/7 connection for $8-12\. Lower your prices, and i wouldn't even offer a hosting service that isn't 24/7.

He is hoping to gain the respect of us. It will never happen when all he does is post a wall of text and offer hosting with no information about his connection speed or type of computer he is going to host this one. It is most likely just a home computer on a crappy internet connection. So no person in their right mind will use this.