Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a Concept Artist. [Paid]

Agoraphobic

I'm currently in the need of a concept artist to make colored and non-colored realistic custom concept art. To be clear I'm not looking for a team member, I'm just looking for someone to create and sell me concept art that I need. My final stipulation is that you don't release the artwork or use it in your portfolio until I finish my project and I release said artwork as whole with my project.

Please link me your portfolio or samples of your artwork. If none is available please make a sample of a realistic structure or realistic person. Please include your price for colored and non-colored artwork.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know the situation, but I do know no matter how good your reputation you can and probably would rip someone off if you had the chance and felt you could get away with it however, I don't think that's the case with Agor, but don't get me wrong I'm taking no one's side.

From what I've heard you had him make the art, but you weren't satisfied with it, I think just out of generosity you'd pay him(some small portion) for taking time out to do something in which you directed him to do, but that's just my way of going about things I don't speak for everyone else.