Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I publish game?

SharicX

Please help me. I want to make my game available(not sure id spelled right) to my friends, but I don't know how. Please help.

Thank you SO much! ![^_^](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.png)

Go into your client folder and remove the (client.vbp(put in a different folder) also remove the src folder(to another folder), go into config and make sure that savae pass = zero and that your username/pass aren't there then save that. now zip your client and upload to media fire or something and share that link with those you want to play your game.

Now run the server.exe and there will be an ip and port at the top tell your friend to go into the config.ini of the client and to replace the ip/port there with the ip/port that your server displays.

> Go into your client folder and remove the (client.vbp(put in a different folder) also remove the src folder(to another folder), go into config and make sure that savae pass = zero and that your username/pass aren't there then save that. now zip your client and upload to media fire or something and share that link with those you want to play your game.
>
> Now run the server.exe and there will be an ip and port at the top tell your friend to go into the config.ini of the client and to replace the ip/port there with the ip/port that your server displays.

He might get confused by the whole removing source thing. Instead, just make a copy of your client folder and delete the source in your copy. Download Winrar and use it to make an RAR file from your client folder (or just use whatever you have). Upload to any file sharing website and send you friends the link. Remeber, you are the server, so for them to play your PC must be online along with the server.

And this: "Now run the server.exe and there will be an ip and port at the top tell your friend to go into the config.ini of the client and to replace the ip/port there with the ip/port that your server displays."