Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

O/

Yxxe

Well, I'm about to start my second year at University, and things start to busy up for me again. Quite a few of you have probably seen me around from time to time in the past year, but I've figured that it's time to depart from Eclipse for the last time. The engine, sadly, does not hold my interest for very long now, and I have come to the conclusion that my time here is done.

I've had a blast with some of you guys and girls, most of whom have left unfortunately, and I can't thank those who I have spent my time with in the past 3 years enough, which eventually put me onto a career I have a massive amount of passion for.

Sadly, the development Origin, The Legend Reborn (OTLR) has ceased to exist, and even when I did start redeveloping a few months ago, new updates I posted were never really taken notice of and most of the development team either disappeared completely or moved onto new things, making it almost impossible for me to continue development anyway. The few releases it did have were enjoyable for myself to host and I hope enjoyable to those who played it in it's short time. However, I will not be releasing any of it's source code or executables to the public, so no PM's please!

All my tutorials (all EO 2.0) are still available, but I will not be offering support for them any more. There are many members here which used them with success, and will most likely be willing to help if you post in the correct places.

Finally, I wish all of the friends I once knew, here or not, the best of luck with your future endeavours, whether in the Games Industry or not. I'm certainly on the correct path, which again I cannot thank for enough. For anyone who wishes to contact me afterwards, my brother Lewis (SnowStorm) has assured me your message will be delivered if you send him a PM.

Kindest Regards,

Niall. (Lightning)