Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pixel Block Sneak Peek

Mr.LLoyd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Skyrim or GTA a "minecraft clone". You want to know why? Because they do something different. There is nothing that sets aside this from Minecraft or Terraria because all you've presented us with are blocky graphics and a randomly generated world and now especially the only thing that comes to mind is Minecraft or Terraria.

which part of is not even a demo you dind't get? And that there will be a lot of changes and features added as we go further with the development.

> which part of is not even a demo you dind't get? And that there will be a lot of changes and features added as we go further with the development.

The question is what part of 'demo' don't _you_ get? A demo is a demonstration of the final product. If this is the final product you should give up now.

Has it occurred to any of you guys that I don't give a damn whether it's original or not, and that I'm just doing this for fun? It seems only Whack here understands our actual motive to just make something.

If I was trying to be original, I wouldn't have repeatedly stated explicitly on the last page that this is effectively our own try at a Terraria/Junk Jack game. Neither would I use Visual Basic 6 or Direct3D8, that I quickly ripped from EO, 'cause I was lazy.

Either choose to play, and that's great, or just don't play at all. It doesn't affect me, whatever you choose.

> Has it occurred to any of you guys that I don't give a damn whether it's original or not, and that I'm just doing this for fun? It seems only Whack here understands our actual motive to just make something.
>
> If I was trying to be original, I wouldn't have repeatedly stated explicitly on the last page that this is effectively our own try at a Terraria/Junk Jack game. Neither would I use Visual Basic 6 or Direct3D8, that I quickly ripped from EO, 'cause I was lazy.
>
> Either choose to play, and that's great, or just don't play at all. It doesn't affect me, whatever you choose.

So… The only thing you want to see posted on your topic is: "I am going to play this" or "I am not going to play this"?

If so, I'm not going to play this. :/

> if you only want people to say if they;re going to play it or not.

Oh, I never meant it like that, I just said that to make Relly be quiet, 'cause frankly, I can't be bothered to argue.

Pretty sure I said "choose", not "say".

"Either choose to play, and that's great, or just don't play at all. It doesn't affect me, whatever you choose."

> Oh, I never meant it like that, I just said that to make Relly be quiet, 'cause frankly, I can't be bothered to argue.
>
> Pretty sure I said "choose", not "say".
>
> "Either choose to play, and that's great, or just don't play at all. It doesn't affect me, whatever you choose."

You're going to go so far.