Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Player Cant Move

Shippous

Ok, there's the problem:

I'm hosting the game on my other PC, and when i enter in the game, everything works fine, but when another person enter, they cant move, but i can.

I pasted the FULL GAME on the other pc, and the same problem, i cant move, there's no way to be lag, because i already tryed localhost and i'm trying in the Host PC.

But in my pc everything works fine, even if i'm hosting in the other pc.

Sry my bad english, i hope you guys can understand that lol,

Yeah, i can send and receive messages, i can see my other pc (the only that works) atacking, walking, killing things.

In the ones i cant walk, i can use Skills on NPC's and kill them (but de CD dont clear).

I have no idea lol

Other strange thing is, SOMETIMES i can walk, but the character keep walking until he crashes on a wall, and then, i cant walk again.

But cant be lag, because i'm trying local host, and i can see my working game walking and killing without ANY lag.

> ~~Did he even change the code at all? He hasn't said he has…~~
>
> Misunderstood. xD
>
> Can you send & receive chat messages?

Sry double.

Yes, i changed a lot of things, but i tested it last week and everything worked fine.

The only thing i changed from the last test was the animations. (Everything is graphic, only code change is the thing that makes it global [http://www.touchofde…on/#entry808282](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/125081-global-attack-animation/#entry808282))

But it's hard to test things, because in my PC everything runs ok -.-

EDIT:

ok, i discovered that when i press F10 the character moves, but dont stop, only moves, and F11 makes it stop, what that buttons do? o.õ

EA 3.0.10.

It's seems to be some problem with selecting the game, if you keep clicking on the screen, you can play, walk, attack…

Ok, everything works but the walk and attack buttons.

The kotkeys works (like, open inventory, spells etc... C and K) and the numbers

chat, EVERYTHING WORKS, I CANT UNDERSTAND D;