Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Glaciate] Looking for Developers, a Concept Artist and a Pixel Artist.

Exception

> Lol.
>
> Your filtering process is rather strict for a team getting a low response rate. You can barely get anyone interested and then you complain about their english. Im at the college level, i know english, but this is a forum and im on my phone, so who cares. Anyway i was offering the help cause i felt pity for this topic.
>
> I recommend you close it and try again at a later time cause clearly, no one wants to help hitler finish his card game.

That was honestly unnecessary. No need to insult people, on both of yalls accounts.

> Your filtering process is rather strict for a team getting a low response rate.

It isn't. I just have to draw a line somewhere.

> You can barely get anyone interested and then you complain about their english.

People have been interested, matey. I'm looking to expand my choices a bit more. I can easily complain about your English, seeing as you were applying for a dominantly writing position. It's a reasonable complaint, it's not like I'm being unfair.

> Anyway i was offering the help cause i felt pity for this topic.

Well, I don't need your pity. PMs =/= public responses, after all, I did ask for PMs. I just complained about the less-than-expected response, not no response.

> I recommend you close it and try again at a later time cause clearly, no one wants to help hitler finish his card game.

Well, that was just uncalled for. Go away.