Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Limited time] Looking for various paid coding jobs!

Exception

**Motive**

Uh, so, recently, I realised that I don't actually have any spending money for the London MCM Expo, which is obviously, a problem, as you sortof can't really enjoy yourself without money, there, so, I'm looking to do some various things just to get myself some spending money. The MCM Expo starts on the 26th of this month, which leaves you 15 days to PM me, so we can agree to a deal!

**How much do I charge?**

Depends on the job, but, because I am trying to quickly grab myself some money, I'll be able to quote you for anything at a fairly low price. I don't charge at an hourly rate, however, I also cannot guarantee that I'll accept a job, if I deem it too long for my time-scale!

**What can I do?**

I can do a range of things, ranging from engine optimisations, to generation, to additional functionality, to more moderation support for you, etc. Whatever you want, I can (almost) guarantee that I can do it. I can work with any DD7 or D3D8 version, and the work I do doesn't necessarily have to be to do with Eclipse, so long as it's a VB6 job.

Predefined systems that'll take me an hour at the most.

- Fullscreen and resolution support (£3)

- Dungeon generation [Direct from The Tower!] (£12)

- Have your engine be completely fixed up to the current Eclopti/Eclopti Rekindled commits (+ more that I'm not intentionally adding to ER.) (£5)

- Data conversion [Converting binary formats if you are changing engines] (£1-2)

**Examples of my worK:**

[The Tower](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/127800-the-tower-roguelike-orpg/) - A roguelike ORPG. Also sports completely random dungeon generation elements, and randomly generated NPCs.

[The Eclipse Optimisation Project: Rekindled](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129782-eclopti-rekindled/) - A custom version completely made up of optimisations to the way Eclipse Origins 3 runs on many computers.

**Contact**

Please PM me if you wish to contact me. Don't forget, this offer is limited, so, contact soon before it's too late!

That is easily available from Stein's Freedom Online (which is where I got the base from), so, it'd be dickish of me to sell what's not mine. Ask Joyce for a link to the source, she may still have a copy.

If you're still interested, just ask any question, and I'll answer as best as I can.

Edit: Haha, thanks John. =D

Thanks Iris helpful as always, i still have some stuff i may need done (if only i can come up with some money in the next few days) And anyone who is considering this i hope you realize what a great deal iris is offering here,

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if u still looking for a lot of jobs i am just starting out with the source and i am looking for pretty much a totaly rebuild of the gameplay ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) money is no issue add me on skype kiiddo1