Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another Bizaar Idea from Rioshima 101 Dalmations MMO IDEA

Rioshima

I know this may be extremly late and possibly out of the ordinary but thats just how i am heh.

WHAT IF!!!!! they created a 101 Dalmations MMORPG LOL.

[My Idea]

Basically you design your pup, color, ears, face features, tail, shape, build,

and you play through 100- Story quests [Yea i totally went there].

Quest 1- Of course would begin you off as a new born pup who has to help everyone ellse find the missing Dalmations, and

the game settings will OFC be the earth hehe. *this would take FOREVER TO MAKE* basically you travel all across the globe of earth, and maybe into a tunnel/burrow under ground to find clues and pups, your introduced to the bad guys * the thugs in brown, and that ugleh Ghoul of a woman dresses in black and white, during each cutscene you find a camerai with pictures, but some are missing so sidequests you must obtain all the pictures to align each story and location perfectly.

Sub- You interact with other players like coupling, sparring, forming (SIPA)'s or Secret investigation Pup Agencys.

Equipment- would be Spots/Collars/jackets/Coats/Booties or puppy shoes/puppy shorts/Ear muffs or Ear plugs/

Spots- Define your pup's builld they give Direct bonus stats

Collars- Define your pups Skills/ Skill points Max/Holdable

Jackers-Define your Style/Agency you work for

Coats- Just for Style *1.0.1.S.W.A.G IMprinted on them XD*

Booties- Adjust your Sprint/ Increases Stamina

Classes-

Pup (Beginner) Becomes 3 new classes ,Groover,Sassy,Guard-dog

**Groover**-(3 new classes)Rottwiler,K-9,Ace Hound

**Sassy**-(3 new classes)Bully,Protector,Sneakster

**Guard-Dog**(3 new classes)Watch-Dog,Brave-Dog,Team Retriever

Class Breakdown:

**Groovers**= Strategic types, they become a Rottwiler,K-9, or Ace Hound

Groovers start off with the ability Sniff,Point,Pounce, and Bark (All Classes)

(_Sniff)_- used to Sense the presence of weakened enemies, or players given you a Tracking indicator and tells you how many paw -steps away they are

(_Point_)- used to discover hidden treasures when your in a odd location, or can be used to Target enemies from afar given you the ability to scan their statistics

(_Pounce_)-You leap onto an enemy which stuns them for 3 seconds, ( A cooldown of corse would be appointed)

(_Bark_)- You Alert your surrounding allies that a strong foe is nearby or when you've found enemies, *weaker opponents are given the Status Aliement Fear for 10 seconds, reducing their attack speed/Movement speed by 0.5x

**Sassy**=Battle ready types, they become Bully,Protector,Sneakster ( Excel in Attacking/Defending)

Sassys start off with the Ability Intimidate, Flurt,Taunt, and Bark (All Classes)

(_Intimidate_)- as well known for it's definition causes fear in all surrounding foes, for 5 seconds (chance to fail if opponents level is higher)

(_Flurt_)- pretty obvious what this ability does you target a Ally or foe and you flurt at the, (Ally) they gain the status courage which increases all damage output by 30% for 5 minutes, *if you are too far from the target you flurted with this Buff Disbands and the cooldown is imediately initiated) (If target = enemy) You stun them for 5 seconds, if level is higher they become your pet/Alternative Ally for 10 minutes–-->

Cooldown 1 minute----<

(_Taunt_)- You Provoke a Foe or Ally, causing a change in their attitude ( if the Foe becomes outraged they're damage output is increases by 20%, but their Defense is reduced by 30%) (If target is an ally, their attributes is decreases by 15%, but they gain a bonus of 100% more experience per enemy defeated)- lasts 3 minutes, cooldown 10 minutes

**Guard-Dog**=Support /magic types, they become Watch-Dog,Brave-Dog,Team Retriever

Guard-Dogs Start off with the Ability Regenerate,Rover impact,Smack,Alert, and Bark(All Classes)

(_Regenerate_)- this ability serves 3 purposes, depending on what it's set on.

Setting 1- Gives you the ability to automatically regenerate HP/MP by 1% every 10 seconds, for you and all surrounding allies (This ability disappears once you change to a more advanced class)-

Setting 2- Gives you the ability to revive a Fallen(Injured)teammate-Cooldown 2 minutes

Setting 3- Gives you the ability to instantly recover 20% of your max HP/MP-Cooldown 5 minutes

(_Rover Impact_)-You grow 10x your size and stomp the ground causing a shockwave of damage to the selected target (has 3 stages)

Stage 1- Damage (Targets 1) Shockwave -no element

Stage 2- Damage (Targets 1) Shockwave- Wind element

Stage 3- Damagae X 3 (Targets AOE) Shockwave - wind element + 30% Chance to cause fear

(_Smack)_- Gives you the ability to pick up objects and smack your foes/allies with them (Allies take no damage), (foes have a high chance of dodging if level is higher than user)

(_Alert_)- You Alert your Allies given them a movement+ All attributes buff for 30 minutes, at the sacrifice of 50% of your own Attributes (our Attributes recover after 3 minutes)-Cooldowns 15 minutes

Well that's all i've though of atm hehe, it'd be really cool if some1 coulld make a game similiar to my ideas on Eclipse ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png), and if so You have full rights the take and claim the ideas ^.^ althhough they may be changed sense i can't ever keep a 1 tracked mind due to Multiple personailitys, and some other mental issues X.X. I guess i gots lucky this time hehe.

<3 Marshy Dearest,crzy the hated the hated,Evan,Kyle

Hmm a cat race I've never thought of that tell me more ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png), I know they feature errr 9 cats total in all the dalmations movies and tv series, but rarely any of them benefit the story unless there a friend or foe.