Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Changing message upon death.

BlueBean

So, messing around, trying to figure some stuff out. I figured it would be in the server script somewhere, however I cannot find it under modPlayer Ondeath. I've never fiddled with this kinda stuff before, and am looking to find a little answer to my conundrum. Also, by death message I mean the one that plays when the player is killed by a monster, such as; "Insertnamehere has been killed by a insertmonsternamehere"

> ZZBrandon why do you edit ur post to solved? It isn't going 2 help others with the same problem.

Agreed, I came here in hopes of finding out how to correct this and its gone :'(.

Please keep your posts up for future reference and merely edit the -title- to "solved' - editing the entire

post to solved dumbs down the community.

Despite the question already being solved, I'm going to tell you how to solve it yourself next time ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Because its a message, you already know what to look for.

There are two names that change in the msg "Player has been killed by monster"

hit ctrl+F, click on Current Project, and type in "has been killed by". It will bring you to that line of code, which is what you were looking to remove.