Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EA] Directional Warping and pass under Attributes

DMF

Im asking if some one could make this for EA? this would be helpful for me and probably alot of others.

**Directional warping:** like the directional blocks have the arrows of its own type of layer. when you click arrow for that direction a popup shows to get the warp info.

and idea setup idk :

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a914ca9ece45e317fb6518d9b683984f.png)

< no events dont help this.> and i wanna step on some tiles with out being warped away. xD..

**Pass-under Attribute**_(this does work i've seen it in the past.)_ **:** you put the Attribute down after walking on it you pass under the mask layer. return to normal after you out from under mask layer. (bridges was what i picture for this.

Please help me with this.

-DMF-

I can make something like this , but i don't promise to share it.. Well i will if you do help me at my game (That will never going to happen) .. Well i learn the basic of VB6 and study the basic of Eclipse Origins and its Function ..

(Thought i can only do it for DX7)

The easiest way of a pass-under tile is to remove the ability for players to run into eachother, and make it so when they step on this tile, they become invisible, and return to a visible state after they get off the tile, and of course remove their player to player blockage, thing is though they could walk into the bridge overhead, this is 2D now, that would be a 3D rendering idea. So it's not possible in my mind with what Eclipse is right now.

….ok i see posts but none are actual help. heres a tip ik how stuff work and i cant program. tile effect pass under said layer to the effect of said player. once no tiles exist over said player end effect.

points at the picture above directional warps. once on warp tile depending which direction you leave from tile would state where warp gos.its a mod of the current warp.

only post if you can help not to make a useless debate..

idkd if this help but save check directions. if you have all then each are save to the same tile active upon leaving tile.? xD idk but it makes sense in theory.

and its nice to see some one actualy trying. thank you abhi2011.