Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help needed regarding Visual Basic (resolved please delete)

Colonello

I have visual basic 2010 express and not vb6\. I am not able to acquire a copy of vb6 legally. Also i'm too afraid of getting a copy of it off of youtube because it may be a virus. Is there a way to use this instead of vb6 or is there any other one I can use? The reason I need vb6 is to edit some files for my game.

Edit: never mind I don't pirate I never have and didn't plan on it ever. I will just use the normal eclipse engine instead of editing it can a mod delete this topic or do I have the ability to.

Theres always the magical place that Pirates Flock to but I wouldnt even do that (Obvious legal problems are obvious.) and I dont use VB6 so good luck getting one although if your experienced in Programming you could always write your own engine if not your out of luck cause obtaining VB6 legally I think will be a pain as its not free..And I dont know any place that would sell it but check amazon or ebay they may have it (Not for sure though.) Best of luck ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Edit: Found a link on amazon.. Its $500 out of the box and $1600 brand new. So unless your willing go for it.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Visual-Basic-Professional-Version/dp/B00002S7HR

> Before I go off looking for it online before I decide if I will purchase it does anyone have a trustable NO virus link?

No one is allowed to share pirated links. That being said… Yar, thar be pirates in the bay, Captain!