Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Paid] Artist looking to collab with programmer

Ancient

As the title states, I am a pixel artist who has been developing a very large custom tileset for a custom project. Over 4000 tiles currently. Just reworking and revamping all of them and starting to map.

However while my strong suite may be custom tiles and sprites, I am not the best programmer. I understand the basics of VB6, and can do basic source edits, but not the complex commands ect.

I am looking for determined indidivual who has skill in this area to collaborate with. With my artistic skills, and your programming knowledge we can create a quality game.

Have it be known I am decdicated and am ready to proceed with planning a timeline out for launch and discussing payment. I am willing to negotiate fair prices, and throw some bonuses in.

PM me with your name, and any info about previous experience and we can discuss payment.

Hi! names Gran,

LIsten, im not much of a programmer myself but I have a really good game plan yet one of my biggest problems is GRAPHICS

see I know a little bit about programming,enough to create a game or so

so if you want i would like to join team w/ people the same as me yet has a specific specialty on a specific things

so instead i work for you PAID, you can join yet your UNPAID

if your okay with that PM me

I have a project thats very close to release. We have a very talented programmer and great unique features. You can read about the features by clicking my signature link.

We currently use rmxp because it is the best free tiles we can get. If we could swap our tilesheets for yours, we would love that. I'm interested in seeing your collection.

Contact me via pm here or skype anytime: greendude120

Edit: oops i didnt see the part about payment. We are looking for someone to join are team for free. We all volunteer to the project.