Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SOLVED] Add new Tiles

TermiGR

Hello,

i am working on my game right now. I just added some new Tiles to the Game. But there starts the Problem.

I numbered them right after the existing ones. (Example: 123.png 124.png….)

I copied them to the \Clients\data files\graphics\tilesets folder. They just wont show up. Is there a trick?

Thanks and best regards

TermiGR

Unless you're using an engine that supports png tilesets, it should be bmp. If png is supported, go into your map editor and find out what the highest number tilset page you can use is. Chances are, you have a gap in your tilesets. All images have to go in numeric order with no gaps. If you have item names that go 1,2,3,4,6, you'll only be able to use 1-4 because there is no 5.

Hello,

thanks for your reply!

I am using Eclipse Advanced - as far as i see it, no gaps.

Here is a screenshot of my Mapeditor and the folder.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:390]

Best regards

TermiGR

****EDIT** There were 2 files with the wrong ending, i saved them right as .png but still not working.**

****EDIT2** Its working! I needed to close the client again… xD (i thought i did)**

I see your problem mate, tileset 113 is .bmp not.png fix that and it will all work ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png) Have a nice day ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

Edit:

Also 114 is a .jpg instead of a .png

Edit2:

Can you put resolved in the topic title please

Just a tip, if you don't want to scroll through 120 or so tileset pages it may be much easier to grab the map tilesets from 2.7 which contain all of the same tiles you are using but are all on 7 pages and then save them into your own game client>graphics>tilesets folder.