Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UNSOLVED PROBLEMS

wekend78

Words cannot describe my utter contempt for you at the moment.

Unfortunately for you, we are not here to make your game for you.

Unfortunately for me, I ~~am obliged~~ ~~appear to be nice enough~~ don't actually know why I'd do some searching for you:

**Crafting System:**

[http://www.touchofde…e__hl__crafting](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129353-dynamic-crafting-system/page__hl__crafting)

**Trade system**…is already in EO. Is it genuinely so hard to load up the game, and click various buttons on the interface to learn what they'd do?

You really expect people to help you when you just come here and ask like that? When you didn't even download the engine? Go get-a hold of visual basic 6, but you do realize there is about 6 different guides explaining this from searching using the search bar?

Okay. There are no "scripts" for Eclipse. That would imply that it has a "scripting" engine. Instead, you must program or add code to the source. To do this, you need Visual Basic 6.0 (no, .NET or Visual Studio or anything similar will not work). After you've done that you will need to compile your source code into an .exe file to save your changes.

Can I ask how old you are and what your primary language is?

Also, older versions of eclipse have a scripting engine, but that's regardless to the point.

ALL versions of eclipse ever released have a trading system. Also, the crafting system up in the post up there ^ should be fine, but you need to use VISUAL BASIC 6 to edit the software's code. There is no longer any form of scripting engine for the pure fact of, it was shit and slow and shit. Oh and did I mention, it was shit.

Have fun with eclipse, I suggest getting used to the engine and purely ducking around with it before you consider knuckling down with a game, trust me. Make a shitty simple game with it first, you'll learn a shit tonne and your game you're planning to make with eclipse will be much, much better.