Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Some advertising tips

Ashley

Ok, so i have no money. Could you give me a few good advertising pointers to help me boost my game? The website already has a system where you HAVE to like my facebook page to be able to download the client. So i get more publicity that way. but is there any method to boost the users????

Come on guys, can we seriously stop the whole "That idea is stupid, you're an idiot" posts. Although I agree that this isn't the best method for attracting users, we should really try and welcome new members with kindness, and valid input.

You're representing eclipse now, try and settle down.

@ OP:

Make sure your site's meta tags are filled with decent content, this always bumps you up on a search engine. Another major factor is how user friendly and well designed your website is, I always make a point to never stay at a website that I find to be horribly designed.

Regards,

GP

Make sure all your meta tags are filled out. Make your website your signature on all forums you attend. Make a facebook page but DO NOT require a signup of any kind. I have websites i visit everyday i that i refuse to signup for just because it forces you to be attached to Facebook. Post on any websites that allow you to show off your stuff.